Author Topic: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in ‘grave danger’ following surgery: Report  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If Sister Kim becomes NoKo's Fearless Leader she's probably more likely to kill 100 for Kim III's 80. I seriously want to be wrong, but she's probably in the same mold as Jiang Qing.
Dunno. Jiang Qing allegedly suicided out after being convicted of counterrevolutionary activity.

Somehow I see Sister Kim as a far more deadly dragon lady whose husband(s) might have an Epstein moment, but who would hold power with an iron fist.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

I met Dennis at a bar in New Braunfels.  Always thought that place was a front for Money Laundering and I think Dennis was playing for the Spurs then.  He rides up on this big HOG and asks people to sniff the back seat~Madonna thing.  He'd make a lousy US Ambassador. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

It seems all she'd have to do is convince Xi she can continue the Status Quo and the job is hers.  The CCP has enough on their plates right now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The question is, will his successor be worse?

@Gefn

Doesn't seem possible,never mind likely.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Li'l Kim's sis becomes the next supreme leader and dictatorial poohbah of NK, will American feminists celebrate the ascension of a woman to a country's top spot? (Still no female US president, we note!!) Will she murder 80 people for every 100 a male dictator would?

@mountaineer

Let's see,here. She will be a Maximum Leader/Dictator whose ass everybody has to kiss just for the right to continue breathing

Hmmmmm,this is tough,huh?

Online mountaineer

Believe it or not, leftist tweeters - almost in unison - started celebrating the prospect of another female world leader. Never mind that she's a murderous communist. If sis ascends the throne, that makes NK better than the USA, in their minds.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

If he's in "grave" condition doesn't that mean he's dead? :shrug:

Online mountaineer

South Korean Presidential Aide Says North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un Is 'Alive and Well'
By Khaleda Rahman On 4/26/20 at 7:52 AM EDT
Newsweek

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is "alive and well," according to an aide to the president of neighboring South Korea.  ...

But on Sunday, Chung-in Moon, a foreign policy advisor to South Korea's president Moon Jae-in, told Fox News: "Our government position is firm. Kim Jong Un is alive and well." The aide said Kim has been staying in the Wonsan area since April 13, adding: "No suspicious movements have so far been detected."  ... Full story

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Believe it or not, leftist tweeters - almost in unison - started celebrating the prospect of another female world leader. Never mind that she's a murderous communist. If sis ascends the throne, that makes NK better than the USA, in their minds.

@mountaineer

Nork was ALREADY better in their minds. A female dom that doesn't even charge them for being her slaves just makes it mo betta.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
He may be neither alive and well, alive (but incapacitated), or dead.

Could he have fallen out of favor with the other powers-that-be there, and have been deposed?

Perhaps with a behind-the-scenes power struggle to determine who will be the new "dear leader"...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He may be neither alive and well, alive (but incapacitated), or dead.

Could he have fallen out of favor with the other powers-that-be there, and have been deposed?

Perhaps with a behind-the-scenes power struggle to determine who will be the new "dear leader"...?
He might have gone out to feed the dogs... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

Yeonmi Park(박연미)  @YeonmiParkNK
The most cowardly and selfish dictator Kim Jong Un is not dead or even sick according to my source. He is hiding out in a fear of getting a Corona virus. Despite lying to the world that there is a zero case of Corona virus, it has been spreading uncontrollably within North Korea
7:36 PM · Apr 26, 2020

Yeonmi Park(박연미)  @YeonmiParkNK
As his predecessors did, @KimJongUn  is again letting his people die and saving himself only. He will come back soon to prove us wrong. Please do not give Kim Jong Un the pleasure of proving how all the media has been wrong about #NorthKorea. Just wait to see.
7:43 PM · Apr 26, 2020

This woman is described as a  "North Korean human rights activist."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This woman is described as a  "North Korean human rights activist."

@mountaineer

I also suspect she is often described as "being on the run".

Online mountaineer

I also suspect she is often described as "being on the run".
I got the impression she already fled to safety, but am not sure.

Offline corbe

'I can’t talk about it now': Trump implies he has insight into Kim Jong Un's health

by Zachary Halaschak

April 27, 2020 07:08 PM

As rumors about North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s health continue to swirl, President Trump said he has “a very good idea” about the matter.

Speaking from the White House’s Rose Garden on Monday, Trump was asked if he had any updates on Kim’s health, which has come under close scrutiny after reports that he is in “grave danger” following heart surgery or could be in a vegetative state.

“I can’t tell you exactly. Yes, I do have a very good idea, but I can’t talk about it now,” Trump said. “I just wish him well. I’ve had a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-cant-talk-about-it-now-trump-implies-he-has-insight-into-kim-jong-uns-health

Online mountaineer

So bot pining for the fjords? Just resting?
South Korean officials claim they know Kim Jong Un’s location
By Yaron Steinbuch
April 28, 2020 | 6:22am

Top South Korean officials on Tuesday said their government knows the whereabouts of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, whose absence from public view has prompted a wave of speculation about his health, according to a report.

“The government is aware of Kim Jong Un’s location,” Unification Minister Kim Yeon-chul said without elaborating Tuesday when asked during a parliamentary session, Bloomberg News reported.

And when Foreign Minister Kang Kyung was asked separately if Seoul has notified President Trump about the despot’s condition and location, she said the commander-in-chief was in touch with South Korean officials and “should have been notified,” according to the news outlet. ...

During a White House briefing on Monday, Trump said he knew how Kim is doing, adding that the American people could find out in the “not-too-distant future.”

“I can’t tell you, exactly — yes, I do have a very good idea, but I can’t talk about it now. I just wish him well,” the president said. ...
NY Post

Online mountaineer

I'm picturing Li'l Kim dressed up like Waldo, with glasses and a red-and-white striped shirt.
Kim Jong Un could be at resort according to satellite images of luxury boats
By Yaron Steinbuch
April 29, 2020 | 7:01am

Recent satellite photos of luxury boats often used by Kim Jong Un near Wonsan suggest that the North Korean leader, whose whereabouts have been the subject of rampant speculation in recent days, is at the coastal resort, according to a report citing experts who monitor the rogue regime.

North Korea-monitoring website NK PRO has reported that commercial satellite imagery showed the boats had made movements that suggested Kim or his entourage may be in the vicinity, according to Reuters. ...

Kim’s compound in Wonsan, a city of some 360,000 on the country’s east coast, is lined with guest villas and includes a private train station, according to experts and satellite imagery.
see also
Kim Jong Un's uncle emerges as possible successor in North Korea

A boathouse shelters Kim’s Princess 95 luxury yacht, valued at around $7 million in 2013, according to Reuters. ...
New York Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Recent satellite photos of luxury boats often used by Kim Jong Un near Wonsan suggest that the North Korean leader, whose whereabouts have been the subject of rampant speculation in recent days, is at the coastal resort,

@mountaineer

Communism is for the comrades,not the Central Party.

Online mountaineer

Communism is for the comrades,not the Central Party.
Exactly why the Dem party is trying to destroy the middle class. They want the US to resemble the extremes of most communist countries: ruling, entitled elites and downtrodden, starving serfs - that's it.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Waldo. Lol.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly why the Dem party is trying to destroy the middle class. They want the US to resemble the extremes of most communist countries: ruling, entitled elites and downtrodden, starving serfs - that's it.

@mountaineer

And there it is. Boil it down to the base,and what the Dim leadership want is cheap and obedient hired help.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kim Jong-un makes 'first public appearance' in 20 days after rumours he was dead
Express.co/UK, May 1, 2020

NORTH Korean leader Kim Jong-un has made his first public appearance in 20-days after rumours spread across the globe that he had died, the country's state news website has announced.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has made his first public appearance in around 20-days - after speculation, the dictator had died. The country's state news agency KCNA said on Saturday leader Kim Jong-un attended the completion of a fertilizer plant in a region north of the capital, Pyongyang, in the first report of his public activity since April 11.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1276784/Kim-Jong-un-alive-dead-first-public-appearance-north-korea-picture-video-latest