Author Topic: US oil prices plunge to $11 per barrel, lowest in two decades, in pandemic-fueled free fall  (Read 2484 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
The US Strategic Petroleum Reserve currently has 77 million barrels of capacity until it is full because Pelosi will not let the US purchase crude now that it is cheap to fill it up.

The easiest place to store crude is there, so all Trump has to do is to rent out part of this ready-to-go storage to whoever wishes to use it.

Very good point.  Just another example of Democratic (1) Trying to destroy the oil industry (2) attempt to overall sabotage the economy for political reasons.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Pennsylvania crude has dropped to $0.10 a barrel.
http://www.oleantimesherald.com/news/crude-oil-price-plummets-to-historic-low-in-bradford/article_5c111d30-9447-5def-9a4a-bb0363cbf51b.html

Unlikely any crude will be moved at that cost.  Watch for rapid closure of E & P facilites until (1) inventory warrants (2) some semblence of normalcy returns to society's driving habits and consumption.  Zero income and outlays > negative income. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.