Author Topic: Democrats are worried about black voters in November  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats are worried about black voters in November
« on: April 19, 2020, 03:56:30 pm »
April 19, 2020
Democrats are worried about black voters in November
By Andrea Widburg

On Saturday, the AP published an article describing Democrat worries about the Trump campaign team’s black outreach efforts. Democrats see that Trump is a Republican like no other, including his challenge to the Democrats’ decades’ long hold on black voters.

Democrats like to hide the fact that it was once Republican party that had the lock on black voters. The Republicans had earned that relationship. The Republican party was formed in 1854 as an abolitionist party, and it was the Republican party, under Abraham Lincoln’s leadership, that spearheaded a vast civil war to end that immoral practice.

What finally pried blacks away from the Republican party was government money. The first round of government checks came under Franklin Roosevelt. The second round came through Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society. That second round not only cemented blacks’ allegiance to the Democrat party, it also destroyed much of the black community.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/democrats_are_worried_about_black_voters_in_november.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Democrats are worried about black voters in November
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 03:59:41 pm »
IF Trump can get $$ into the pockets of the poor blacks and food in their bellies during this pandemic -- he will win the black vote.  Unfortunately, some of the governors are failing miserably in getting this done. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Democrats are worried about black voters in November
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 04:14:51 pm »
Finally, the realization of jobs, income and prosperity > empty promises and handouts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.