Author Topic: Anthony Fauci should explain '$3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory'  (Read 300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Monday, April 27, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

President Donald Trump’s legal counsel, Rudy Giuliani, in a recent chat on “The Cats Roundtable” on New York AM 970 radio, suggested a good U.S. attorney general move about now would be to investigate key members of the past Barack Obama administration on the Wuhan, China, laboratory, to see what they knew and when they knew it.

And then he mentioned Dr. Anthony Fauci specifically.

And then he accused the prior Team Obama of sending $3.7 million to the lab in 2014 — at a time when that same Team Obama had banned the funding of any lab that was involved in virus experimentation.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/27/anthony-fauci-should-explain-37-million-wuhan-labo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Anthony Fauci should explain '$3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory'
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 05:48:29 pm »
Rudy tweets:

Rudy W. Giuliani  @RudyGiuliani
Why did the US (NIH) in 2017 give $3.7m to the Wuhan Lab in China?
Such grants were prohibited in 2014.
Did Pres. Obama grant an exception?
4:53 PM · Apr 26, 2020

I think when he says 2017, he means Obama approved the thing in 2016, since this wasn't a gift from Trump.
 I was under the impression the money went to China earlier, either 2015 or 2016.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Anthony Fauci should explain '$3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory'
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 02:15:05 am »
The research for the Nature paper was done in  2014 before Obama defunded the lab in North Carolina, the two Chinese scientists returned to Wuhan. The paper was published in 2015.  https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

Funding for China went out after that shutdown.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis