Tested positive,recovered at home?
0 (0%)
tested positive, recovered in hospital
0 (0%)
Died
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 18, 2020, 03:29:23 am

Author Topic: Your Covid19 status?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Your Covid19 status?
« on: April 18, 2020, 03:29:23 am »
Do you know anybody regarding Covid19?

Yourself, family, friends, co-workers, neighbors--

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Your Covid19 status?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 02:10:27 am »
My wife and I both believe we had COVID19.  We had it in January, and there were no tests.  We went to an emergency clinic and both tested for flu, and it came back negative.  We were both sicker than either of us have ever been.  We weathered it at home.

My wife is a doc and has a small drugstore, and we started a course of antibiotics right off, also Tamiflu and mega doses of Vitamin C.  And my long time medicinal remedy, which I have known about for nearly 40 years, Chartreuse Green.  Chartreuse Green is a French liquor that is made by monks from 140 herbs.  4 out of 5 times I am symptomatic, I take one before bed and awaken without symptoms the next day.  Even my wife uses it when she is symptomatic.

We also know two people that died from the virus.  And we know many just like us that think they had the disease, but there is no antibody test to confirm this.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 09:44:44 am »
No one I know of has or had COVID19.  My brother though self-quarantined on the advice of his doctor when he thought he might have been exposed.  A friend of his travels back and forth to China and on February 7, my brother picked him up at the airport following the friend's last trip to China.    Neither the friend nor my brother were tested, but neither had any symptoms either.  Bro is done with the quarantine, but he continues to stay home for the most part. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 11:11:13 am »
I'm not sick. I don't know anyone directly who has had it but know people whose family members have caught it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024