Author Topic: 'It's one of the worst crime scenes I've ever seen': Senior NYPD cop describes finding mutilated bod  (Read 498 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mail Online

'It's one of the worst crime scenes I've ever seen': Senior NYPD cop describes finding mutilated body inside Brooklyn house after 26-year-old 'cannibal' approached two officers and said he'd killed and eaten his father

•   In the past 24 hours there has been a shooting in Queens, another in Staten Island, a stabbing and a beating with a baseball bat in the Bronx

•   One man who was apprehended was accused of stabbing and mutilating his own father before eating him

•   26-year-old Khaled Ahmad allegedly went into a bagel shop in Dyker Heights at around 4.20am on April 15 and told police there he had killed his father

•   No suspects have been caught in the four other homicides   

A Brooklyn man allegedly killed his father before dismembering and eating pieces of his body in a shocking murder that was just one of five killings that took place in New York City in 24 hours.

The suspect, 26-year-old Khaled Ahmad, allegedly went into a bagel shop in Dyker Heights at around 4.20am on April 15 and told police there he had killed his father.

'The suspect went up to two officers that were at the bagel shop and he told them he killed his father. I was informed that he ate his father as well,' the source said to AMNewYork.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8224201/New-York-suffers-five-murders-space-24-hours-despite-social-distancing.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

Offline dfwgator

Did he kill the father in the proper manner so he was Halal?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did he kill the father in the proper manner so he was Halal?
Dunno, but he was Ahmad man.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I saw this article in several papers a day or so ago. I couldn’t post it.

Yeech. Just Yeech.  :3:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I saw this article in several papers a day or so ago. I couldn’t post it.

Yeech. Just Yeech.  :3:
Beyond barbaric, I agree.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis