Author Topic: Trump calls on voters in swing states to ‘LIBERATE’ from Dem governors and heavy-handed restrictions  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls on voters in swing states to ‘LIBERATE’ from Dem governors and heavy-handed restrictions
April 17, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Sensing the growing restlessness of the American people over heavy-handed actions taken by some states, President Donald Trump took to social media Friday to call on voters to “LIBERATE” several swing states from their Democratic governors.

No state has been more draconian in responding to the coronavirus pandemic than Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as the Democrat has taken to dictating what stores can and cannot sell. Items she deems to be nonessential, such as lawn and gardening supplies, are cordoned off from customers.

In three separate tweets, the president called on Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia to liberate themselves.

LIBERATE MICHIGAN!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 17, 2020

LIBERATE MINNESOTA!

LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/17/trump-calls-on-voters-in-swing-states-to-liberate-from-dem-governors-heavy-handed-restrictions-909827
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I guess he does like Mutiny.  I agree that many of the elements of CORONA shutdown are tyranny.  But to what extent should a president advocate anarchy?  The Bible tells us to follow the laws.

We have to do things legally.  That is one of Trumps faults.  While it may look good it will not end well.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LottieDah

I am sorry but talk like that is going to come back and bite Trump in the butt.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!

It makes it sound like the 2nd A belongs to Virginia. Doesn't belong to all 57 states?

:pondering:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline bilo

I am sorry but talk like that is going to come back and bite Trump in the butt.

I think there is a ground swell of resentment against the heavy handed approach of govt during this flu epidemic. A lot of people place a high value on their individual liberty.

We now have a couple different promising treatments for the Wuhan Virus. We have no shortage of hospital beds or ventilators. It's time to let people live their lives. If you're still fearful, or in one of the risk groups for the Wuhan Virus you should stay home, but everyone else should have their God given rights respected as well. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If civil war does break out and you find yourself chased by an angry mob of Trumpalos, I highly recommend finding shelter up at least 2 flights of stairs, or a library, or dental office.