Author Topic: Seized And Terrorized  (Read 393 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Seized And Terrorized
« on: April 16, 2020, 01:57:12 pm »
The Aging Rebel 4/13/2020

Anthony Mills, a member of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, filed suit April 6 against 11 Colorado defendants for an illegal traffic stop that lasted more than an hour on April 8, 2018,

The defendants are the municipalities of LaSalle and Greely, Colorado; the Weld County Sheriff’s Office; Lasalle policeman David Miller; LaSalle Police Chief Carl Harvey; Greeley Police Officers Cantor, Otto nd Corles; Weld County Sheriff’s Deputy Decker; Garden City Police Officer Johnson; and Pfficer Tienes of the Kersey Police Department.

According to the suit, Miller saw Mills and another Helss Angel and “decided he would pull them over to harass and terrorize them” because he “greatly disliked those associated with the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club and was eager to personally participate in all of Northern Colorado law enforcement’s continued harassment and intimidation of members in this group.’

More: http://www.agingrebel.com/17998

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Seized And Terrorized
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 04:28:51 pm »
If I had lived in Denver just one more year,I would have been sniping at the DPD from rooftops.

I hope this guy ends up owning their houses and pimping out their wives and daughters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!