Author Topic: Is Nancy Pelosi trying to be the most hated woman in America?  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 16, 2020
Is Nancy Pelosi trying to be the most hated woman in America?
By Andrea Widburg

As part of its coronavirus relief package, Congress passed the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”), a $349 billion fund to help businesses with fewer than 500 employees. Although any money business receives is denominated a loan, if the business can prove that it used the money to stay afloat and, especially, pay employees, the business can request that the loan be forgiven.

The PPP has been so popular that banks have reported to the Treasury Department that they are running out of those guaranteed funds. It’s questionable whether the fund will outlast the week.

To keep funds available, Mitch McConnell wanted to pass a single-issue bill, one that would do nothing more than infuse another $250 billion into the PPP. Democrats, however, are repeating the same behavior in which they engaged the last time Congress tried to allocate emergency funds for people hurt by the economic shutdown.

As you may recall, at the end of March, when Congress was working on its first stimulus bill, the Senate had reached a bipartisan agreement. Nancy Pelosi, however, flew into town, announced that the agreement was off, and the Democrat Senators meekly walked away. Then, in place of the negotiated agreement, Pelosi introduced a 1,200 page bill that was more focused on advancing a Democrat wish list (social justice issues, climate change, union support, etc.), than in helping Americans blindsided by an economic shutdown.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/is_nancy_pelosi_trying_to_be_the_most_hated_woman_in_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Is Nancy Pelosi trying to be the most hated woman in America?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 03:57:15 pm »
Hate is a very strong word, but my dislike for her is tremendous and I find her absolutely despicable.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 06:29:46 pm »
Hate is a very strong word, but my dislike for her is tremendous and I find her absolutely despicable.

Do we on the right count?  We've "disliked" San Fran Nan for a long time.  happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 11:29:08 pm »
Do we on the right count?  We've "disliked" San Fran Nan for a long time.  happy77
@Cyber Liberty

"Trying" to be the most hated woman in America?

I didn't think she had to try, I thought it just came naturally.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.