Author Topic: Kanye West Goes All in for Trump: I Won’t be Told Who to Vote for Because of My Skin Color  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston 15 Apr 2020

Rap icon and fashion mogul Kayne West told GQ magazine that he is “definitely voting” in November and intends to support President Donald Trump and urges black Americans to ignore the media’s manipulative messaging.

During the wide-ranging interview published in the men’s magazine on Wednesday, West explained his decision to support President Trump and don his red “Make America Great Again” cap. GQ asked if the Grammy-winner considered himself a “forward thinker.”

“I buy real estate,” West exclaimed. “It’s better now than when Obama was in office. They don’t teach you in school about buying property. They teach you how to become somebody’s property.”

West explained that celebrity culture is about control, and it’s the same kind of control that the mainstream media wields to keep American misinformed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/04/15/kanye-west-goes-all-in-for-trump-i-wont-be-told-who-to-vote-for-because-of-my-skin-color/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34