Author Topic: UK, Ireland Respond to COVID-19 by Allowing Drug-Induced Abortions at Home—Warren Wants Same in USA  (Read 427 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What is Liz thinking?  I see potential for women to try to use this beyond the 10 week gestation period.

UK, Ireland Respond to COVID-19 by Allowing Drug-Induced Abortions at Home—Warren Wants Same in USA

The coronavirus pandemic has prompted the British and Irish governments to loosen regulations around the use of chemical abortion drugs, and now Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and two Democratic colleagues want the Food and Drug Administration to do the same in the United States.

In Britain and Ireland, women wanting to end their pregnancies can now forego visits to a doctor or abortion clinic but have a consultation over the phone before the mifepristone and misoprostol pills are mailed to them.

The British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) – the “leading provider of abortion services in the U.K.” – and Marie Stopes U.K. are among those offering the “telemedicine” service.

“We’re really proud to be able to offer this to our clients, to help them access abortion care at a time of great uncertainty,” tweeted BPAS.

Mifepristone, a synthetic steroid also known as RU-486, is taken orally, followed 24-48 hours later by misoprostol, taken orally or vaginally. Together, the drugs are reported to be more than 98 percent effective in destroying an unborn child up to two months after conception.

British authorities have given the go-ahead for home use up until 10 weeks’ gestation............

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/international/patrick-goodenough/uk-ireland-respond-covid-19-allowing-drug-induced
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.