Author Topic: The IG Audit: Big Problems for Comey and Pals  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The IG Audit: Big Problems for Comey and Pals
« on: April 17, 2020, 01:52:25 pm »
April 17, 2020
The IG Audit: Big Problems for Comey and Pals
By Monte Kuligowski

How could former FBI director James Comey and his accomplices be so bold as to think they could get away with spying on Carter Page, a 2016 Trump campaign adviser, when they objectively knew Page was not a Russian agent?

Answer: Because they had already corrupted the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court system. Applications for warrants to spy on Americans were being approved without truthful and accurate corroboration of their allegations.

The standard for the government to obtain warrants under FISA is the highest in U.S. law because preventing terrorism and foreign danger involves the otherwise unconstitutional invasion of privacy of U.S. citizens. In theory, the facts alleged on the application have to be correct. In practice, prior to being caught, corrupt actors in charge of the relevant bureaucracies could spy on whomever they chose.

Another answer to the question posed above is that top officials at the FBI thought they would never be audited in a million years.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/the_ig_audit_big_problems_for_comey_and_pals.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: The IG Audit: Big Problems for Comey and Pals
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 04:08:05 am »
Anybody else feel that déjà vu?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 04:09:38 am »
Anybody else feel that déjà vu?
Name that tune.... I brought popcorn...:2popcorn:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 04:13:02 am »
Name that tune.... I brought popcorn...:2popcorn:
Do you know "Q is just an O with it's pecker hanging out"?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 04:14:33 am »
Do you know "Q is just an O with it's pecker hanging out"?
Oh. I always thought it was the rear view of an O, showing the tail. (keep it clean, we don't want any meltdowns.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis