Author Topic: 'Operation Gridlock': Thousands gather at Michigan state capitol to protest Democrat governor's stay  (Read 1378 times)

Offline libertybele

The vast majority of the protestors in Lansing never got out of their cars.  By Proclamation of the Governess those cars (over 10,000 according to MSP) could have been ticketed, based on how many people were in the car.  For some reason they opted not to do it.

I understand there were arrests and jailing of people protesting in North Carolina.

We talk about the cure being worse than the disease, can we find better examples?  Good thing for Witless she's not up for reelection until 2022.  I still wonder how prohibiting commerce in Bullhead City helps Phoenix.  Fortunately, if I find myself thinking about it too much I can always drive to California to score some legal weed.....

...along with one of your famous boilermakers.... you're all set.    Not easy, but I try not to think of how much things are just a giant cluster right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...along with one of your famous boilermakers.... you're all set.    Not easy, but I try not to think of how much things are just a giant cluster right now.

I'm in the "I'm fine personally" camp, but that's because we always keep the freezers and larders well stocked.   :shrug:

Good idea on the boilermakers...yesterday was Margarita Day!  One of my Kegs blew empty the other day, so I had to switch in the spare, and make a beer run later this week.  Liquor stores are essential too!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I'm in the "I'm fine personally" camp, but that's because we always keep the freezers and larders well stocked.   :shrug:

Good idea on the boilermakers...yesterday was Margarita Day!  One of my Kegs blew empty the other day, so I had to switch in the spare, and make a beer run later this week.  Liquor stores are essential too!

Margarita Day ... simply marvelous!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Margarita Day ... simply marvelous!

Easy, too!  I have a bottle of ready-mixed, so I just stiffened it a tad with some more Fruit of the Cactus.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Look! Trump flags! (for those who haven't seen them in the wild)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The vast majority of the protestors in Lansing never got out of their cars.  By Proclamation of the Governess those cars (over 10,000 according to MSP) could have been ticketed, based on how many people were in the car.  For some reason they opted not to do it.
Perhaps she is thinking "Never Interrupt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Perhaps she is thinking "Never Interrupt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake."

Yeah, I am sure that's what she's thinking.  Seriously, with no sarcasm implied.  As I mentioned earlier, she's insulated by a campaign season, she was elected in 2018. 
I will NOT comply.