Author Topic: Stacey Abrams on Being Potential VP Pick: 'I Would Be an Excellent Running Mate'  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stacey Abrams on Being Potential VP Pick: 'I Would Be an Excellent Running Mate'
Reagan McCarthy

Posted: Apr 15, 2020 10:25 AM

In an interview with Elle Magazine, former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams characterized herself as an “excellent VP candidate:"

“I would be an excellent running mate. I have the capacity to attract voters by motivating typically ignored communities.”

Abrams’s name has been floated within talks of Joe Biden’s vice presidential choices after she gained name recognition in the 2018 midterms. After losing to Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (R-GA) in 2018, Abrams famously refused to concede, claiming that “democracy had failed” and that voter suppression denied her the governorship:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/04/15/stacey-abrams-i-would-be-an-excellent-vp-n2566958
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

It's almost as if Trump is paying her to say these things.

Offline skeeter

When I consider the quality of politician vying for, and often winning, public office these days, as exemplified by Stacey Abrams, I weep for my country.

I mean I really bawl my eyes out.