Author Topic: Physicians charged in theft of elderly neighbor’s Trump flag, caught on video with crying kids in to  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Physicians charged in theft of elderly neighbor’s Trump flag, caught on video with crying kids in tow
April 15, 2020 | Frieda Powers

A pair of physicians in Florida was arrested for allegedly removing a “Trump 2020” flag from their elderly neighbor’s yard.

The couple was arrested on four misdemeanor charges each after video surveillance captured them stealing the political flag from atop a pole on the property of their 67-year-old neighbor last week, according to a Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office arrest report. Shockingly, they accomplished the mission with their young children in tow.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/15/physicians-charged-in-theft-of-elderly-neighbors-trump-flag-caught-on-video-with-crying-kids-in-tow-908657
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I "get" that this did not involve their medical skills or judgment, but I certainly would not trust either of them to use good judgment in the health care of any of the women-folk in my family!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

Trump Flag?
OK so he's got his own version of the Constitution
but now he's got his own country too???
Lord help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:45:51 pm by Absalom »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump Flag?
but now he's  got his own country too???

I call double dumb ass on this farce.  One...owning a Trump flag...   Two....  Someone stealing it. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I call double dumb ass on this farce.  One...owning a Trump flag...   Two....  Someone stealing it.

Did I miss a new law prohibiting flying some flags, or one granting license for tearing them down off of other peoples flagpoles? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump Flag?
but now he's got his own country too???

They are all over out this way. My neighbor has one, I have seen them flying from poles set in pickup beds, almost always accompanied by an American Flag (flown superior if on the same pole).
No one thinks a piece of cloth (campaign poster, really) gives him his own country or Constitution.

Try breathing into a paper bag, it helps with the hyperventilating.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Did I miss a new law prohibiting flying some flags, or one granting license for tearing them down off of other peoples flagpoles?
Yep. If they can have a shirt that proclaims something I find offensive and hide behind the First Amendment, well, I can fly any flag I want.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Try breathing into a paper bag, it helps with the hyperventilating.

How about  "windbag?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep. If they can have a shirt that proclaims something I find offensive and hide behind the First Amendment, well, I can fly any flag I want.

People in my neighborhood in the desert foothills are flying lots of flags.  Always the Stars and Stripes at the top, and beneath either AZ, Gadsden, Armed Service or Trump 2020.  Never mind being shot by the homeowner, the neighbors sometimes have cleaner shots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

How about  "windbag?"
I thought that was a filter for the other end.  :shrug:

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

People in my neighborhood in the desert foothills are flying lots of flags.  Always the Stars and Stripes at the top, and beneath either AZ, Gadsden, Armed Service or Trump 2020.  Never mind being shot by the homeowner, the neighbors sometimes have cleaner shots.
Yep. Got a great line of sight view of my neighbor's flagpole.  :whistle:

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

I mean these are two DOCTORS!!! who decided it would be a good idea to take down a political flag on someone's house.
I don't care if the next door neighbor has a huge 50' x 60' picture of Obama in their front yard, I'm not going to get exercised. One of my nutty lib sisters put an Obama flag on her front lawn when he was prez. Who cares?
This action is on the level of your average teen vandal. Two (supposedly) grown up, mature doctors?
 :facepalm:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Role Models for the Modern Age /sarc
What better way to impress upon your kids your disdain for your neighbors, the law, and common decency than to show them how?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Role Models for the Modern Age /sarc
What better way to impress upon your kids your disdain for your neighbors, the law, and common decency than to show them how?

.....but somehow the kiddos knew this was against the law..the were crying not to do it, they would get arrested...the parents should have listened
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

.....but somehow the kiddos knew this was against the law..the were crying not to do it, they would get arrested...the parents should have listened
When I think about what these kids endured, I think I got lucky with my parents, and my children got lucky too.

The Fraiche's are role models for how not to be responsible parents on bring your kids to a crime day.