General Category > Elections 2020

Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media

<< < (500/502) > >>

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on January 13, 2021, 01:30:08 pm ---@libertybele ,
I've asked several times just who caused the spark if not Trump.

--- End quote ---

This is a logical fallacy (i.e. non-rational).  It's like saying, 'If no one knows the name of the person who murdered Ashli Babbitt, then it had to be Trump'.

You also continue to ignore the reason people are angry to begin with.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on January 13, 2021, 01:30:08 pm ---  Whether MAGA will pay a similar price depends on whether the movement is willing to separate itself from the soon-to-be ex-Arsonist-in-Chief
--- End quote ---

88devil  Oh for heavens sake you've become a full blown drama queen.  Here's the lesson you'll soon learn:  You should have fought for Trump @Jazzhead 

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on January 13, 2021, 01:52:03 pm --- 88devil  Oh for heavens sake you've become a full blown drama queen.  Here's the lesson you'll soon learn:  You should have fought for Trump @Jazzhead

--- End quote ---

Seems we have Lincoln Project plants here don't we....

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on January 13, 2021, 02:03:36 pm ---Seems we have Lincoln Project plants here don't we....

--- End quote ---

At least one of the founders ....

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on January 13, 2021, 01:30:08 pm ---@libertybele ,   I understand your position that Trump is merely a voice for 75+million patriots.   My advice is simple - if those 75 million wish to retain a voice after the cancerous events of last week,  they need to find a new one. 

--- End quote ---

Why?  Because you think so?

:mauslaff:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version