Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President  (Read 234 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President
« on: April 13, 2020, 06:36:04 pm »
Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President
NY Times, Apr 13, 2020

The Vermont senator added the weight of his left-wing support to Mr. Biden’s candidacy in a step toward Democratic unity against President Trump.

In throwing his weight behind his former rival, Mr. Sanders is sending a striking and unmistakable signal that his supporters — who are known for their intense loyalty — should do so as well.

The two men appeared via live stream on split screens, talking to each other. “We need you in the White House,” Mr. Sanders said to Mr. Biden. “And I will do all that I can to make that happen.”

Mr. Biden said: “I’m going to need you. Not just to win the campaign, but to govern.”

Mr. Sanders hinted his intentions in a Twitter post shortly before the appearance.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/us/politics/bernie-sanders-joe-biden-endorsement.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden for President
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 06:37:26 pm »
I wonder how much this is costing the Biden camp....a new home?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 07:14:20 pm »
This is about as nauseating as Gingrich sitting on a love seat with Pelosi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 07:14:58 pm »
Did she refuse his offer to sniff her hair?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.