Author Topic: NYT Says It Didn’t Find Any Sexual Misconduct By Biden, Beyond Past Reports Of His Unwanted Hugs And  (Read 610 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYT Says It Didn’t Find Any Sexual Misconduct By Biden, Beyond Past Reports Of His Unwanted Hugs And Kisses

Chris White
Tech Reporter
April 12, 2020 1:46 PM ET

The New York Times edited portions of an article Sunday regarding sexual assault allegations against former Vice President Joe Biden, removing a section in the piece mentioning past complaints against him.

TheNYT analyzed allegations former Senate aide Tara Reade made against Biden in the early 1990s, with the NYT concluding that it was unable to find any patterns of misconduct. The story was edited to nix a section mentioning past allegations against the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate.

“The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses, and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable,” TheNYT’s initial copy noted before editors nixed the sentence’s second clause after the story was already live.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/12/new-york-times-joe-biden-sexual-misconduct-allegations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Once more with feeling! "You cannot find what you refuse to look for!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That settles it for ME!

If you can't trust the NYT to fairly evaluate a Yankee Dim politician,who CAN you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Clay Travis @ClayTravis
This is wild, on the same day @nytimes  buried a sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden on page 20, literally the last article in the paper, they gave him the prime editorial spot in the newspaper on the coronavirus.
1:06 PM · Apr 13, 2020·

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Yeah if you throw out the fondling, leering, molestations, cat-calling, innuendo, and harassment, this guy hasn't done anything!'
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

The Onion may have more credibility than the Times, but where a sense of humor is concerned the Times is tops.

rangerrebew

Wait, What? NY Times on Biden: No Misconduct ‘Beyond Hugs, Kisses and Touching’
By Clay Waters | April 13, 2020 9:28 AM EDT

The New York Times finally got around to a story (page 20-21) on sexual assault allegations made against Joe Biden by former staffer Tara Reade. The trappings were comprehensive, with many interviews about the alleged incident, but this particular #meToo tale got a cool reception, as reporters Lisa Lerer and Sydney Ember emphasized doubts, scrupulousness the paper manifestly failed to show regarding charges made against now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

And there was one paragraph (encapsulated in an already notorious deleted tweet) so jaw-dropping that it was swiftly edited out. But Twitchy caught that gaffe by the Times:

https://www.newsbusters.org/print/255548

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Wait, What? NY Times on Biden: No Misconduct ‘Beyond Hugs, Kisses and Touching’
By Clay Waters | April 13, 2020 9:28 AM EDT

The New York Times finally got around to a story (page 20-21) on sexual assault allegations made against Joe Biden by former staffer Tara Reade. The trappings were comprehensive, with many interviews about the alleged incident, but this particular #meToo tale got a cool reception, as reporters Lisa Lerer and Sydney Ember emphasized doubts, scrupulousness the paper manifestly failed to show regarding charges made against now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

And there was one paragraph (encapsulated in an already notorious deleted tweet) so jaw-dropping that it was swiftly edited out. But Twitchy caught that gaffe by the Times:

https://www.newsbusters.org/print/255548

While Trump tore a label off a matress and it made Front Page Headlines.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mod2

Offline mountaineer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Media Treated Joe Biden’s Assault Accuser Differently Than Brett Kavanaugh’s
And that may be the greatest understatement of the year.

Offline aligncare

Boys and girls, can you say “coverup?” I knew you could.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Boys and girls, can you say “coverup?” I knew you could.

SOS different day!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching
Kadia Tubman ·Reporter
April 4, 2019, 9:12 AM EDT

A total of seven women have come forward with accusations of inappropriate behavior, with three of them speaking out after former Vice President Joe Biden responded to the previous allegations in a video posted to Twitter Wednesday.

Sitting cross-legged in a leather seat, Biden didn’t offer an apology but addressed the “gestures of support and encouragement that I’ve made to women and some men that have made them uncomfortable.”  ... Yahoo News

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching
Kadia Tubman ·Reporter
April 4, 2019, 9:12 AM EDT

A total of seven women have come forward with accusations of inappropriate behavior, with three of them speaking out after former Vice President Joe Biden responded to the previous allegations in a video posted to Twitter Wednesday.

Sitting cross-legged in a leather seat, Biden didn’t offer an apology but addressed the “gestures of support and encouragement that I’ve made to women and some men that have made them uncomfortable.”  ... Yahoo News

@mountaineer

Slow Joe coming out of the closet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

The Onion may have more credibility than the Times, but where a sense of humor is concerned the Times is tops.

Well remember it was The National Enquirior that scooped the rest of the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda on Bubba the Rapist's sex scandals. An' at the time they were considered trash journalism.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 02:49:37 am by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.