Author Topic: Carville: 2020 Is ‘Going to Be a Democratic Wipeout’ — Voters Don’t Want Four More Years of Trump  (Read 1863 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
I cannot, for the life of me, imagine you ever admitting you're wrong. I expect you to redefine the question instead.

I'm wrong all the time!
The reason that I'm here is because there are so many common sensed and well-learned folks on this board.
Wow. I didn't know I was giving off that vibe.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm wrong all the time!
The reason that I'm here is because there are so many common sensed and well-learned folks on this board.
Wow. I didn't know I was giving off that vibe.

It's OK, I was being a bit of a snot!   :beer:

Hang in there, we appreciate your thoughts!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

The economy was also booming in 2018. Unemployment at an all-time low for Hispanics and blacks.
It didn't help the GOP during the midterms.

Paul Ryan did everything he could to make the GOP the minority party in the House. Plus the Marxist Democrats were highly motivated. Plus we has a huge number of GOP reps "retire". And then there was ballot harvesting (voter fraud) in Cali.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

IMO, there's no possible way for President Trump to lose his reelection in 2020.

Donald Trump, singlehanded ..."with one arm tied behind his back just to make it fair" gave us the best economy in United States history in a non-war state.

People know that.  They've benefitted from that.

@DCPatriot

People may know that now,but do the words "Never allow a good tragedy to go unexploited!" ring a bell?

Unfortunately,the typical voter seems to have the attention span of a retarded toy poodle,and my teebee already told me this morning that " blacks are suffering de mos".

By this time next week "wimmins and chill-runs" will be added to that list,along with the insinuation that the virus was all part of a clever Republican plot to kill off minorities.

NOT saying this will work with the majority of the voters,but it will clearly work with the Dim base and the "kneejerk guilt" white left.

Will it work well enough to topple Trump from the presidency? Who knows? We do know it works or it wouldn't be the Dims favorite tool.

And let's face it,with the Dims being represented in the upcoming Presidential elections by either a retard or most likely the most corrupt and hated woman in America,the Dims are desperate.

Let's just say there is no way in HELL you would get me on any airplane Bubbette! flies on between now and the elections.

After all,NOTHING would create the outpouring of sympathy and support for the Dim Party like the "tragic death of their most prominent female figure,and a woman who was destined to become the first female president of the US. Let's all lower our heads to pretend to mourn while we hide our smiles."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:09:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
It's OK, I was being a bit of a snot!   :beer:

Hang in there, we appreciate your thoughts!

:beer:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The economy was also booming in 2018. Unemployment at an all-time low for Hispanics and blacks.
It didn't help the GOP during the midterms.

@FeelNoPain

Doesn't mean a thing,and probably never will. The DNC OWNS those people outright. Mostly bought and paid for with welfare checks or government grants and appointments to political positions.

The Dims have their "set in stone voters",and so do the alleged Republicans. The people that need to be influenced are the great mass of "undecided voters",who may,or may not even vote.

Everybody else already has their minds made up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!