Author Topic: The odds on who Joe Biden will pick as his female vice president candidate  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The odds on who Joe Biden will pick as his female vice president candidate

By Jon Levine

April 11, 2020 | 6:06pm | Updated

With Sen. Bernie Sanders out of the race, the Joe Biden campaign is now moving into the fraught and delicate process of choosing a running mate.

Biden, at age 77, would be the oldest president ever elected should he triumph in November, making the vice president pick more important than ever.

“I think he’s aware that he might be picking the next president. I think people are going to be more aware of that, too,” Democratic strategist James Carville told The Post.

Biden has promised to choose a woman as his running mate, but beyond that, the field remains wide open with a dizzying array of candidates to choose from.

As a general rule, the nominee looks to choose a running mate who can balance the ticket and bring in attributes he or she is lacking.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/04/11/here-are-top-contenders-for-joe-bidens-vice-presidential-candidate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
The odds on who Joe Biden will pick as his female vice president candidate

By Jon Levine

April 11, 2020 | 6:06pm | Updated

With Sen. Bernie Sanders out of the race, the Joe Biden campaign is now moving into the fraught and delicate process of choosing a running mate.

Biden, at age 77, would be the oldest president ever elected should he triumph in November, making the vice president pick more important than ever.

“I think he’s aware that he might be picking the next president. I think people are going to be more aware of that, too,” Democratic strategist James Carville told The Post.

Biden has promised to choose a woman as his running mate, but beyond that, the field remains wide open with a dizzying array of candidates to choose from.

As a general rule, the nominee looks to choose a running mate who can balance the ticket and bring in attributes he or she is lacking.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/04/11/here-are-top-contenders-for-joe-bidens-vice-presidential-candidate/

Except in Lady Hillary Macbeth's case. She just wanted someone who wasn't a threat to overshadow her.
Tim Kaine - "LoL"
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline mortarman

This is all idle speculation 'cuz when the Dis-Loyal Opposition pulls it's bait an' switch the Pantsuit Assassin will choose Mean Amy as her running mate. It will give the ticket that Midwest Soccer Mom appeal. Not that it'll work, butt that is how i see it.

:pop41:

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Except in Lady Hillary Macbeth's case. She just wanted someone who wasn't a threat to overshadow her.
Tim Kaine - "LoL"

It took me a moment to recall her Veep pick.  A real winner, that one. 

Biteme "promised" he would select someone with a VaJayJay for VP, but does anybody seriously expect him to honor that?  I don't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden's age may be a contributing factor in his cognitive decline, but I've known folks Biden's age who don't exhibit what he does.   Remember, he had two brain surgeries  for brain aneurysms, one on the right side and one the left side.  No matter how good a surgeon you are, you can't root around both sides of the brain looking for an arterial bubble without leaving behind damage.

FLASHBACK: Brain Surgeon Told Biden He Had Less Than 50% Chance of ‘Being Completely Normal’
CNS News, Jun 5, 2013

Speaking at the White House National Conference on Mental Health on Monday, Vice President Joe Biden told a sometimes serious and sometimes jocular story about the two brain surgeries he needed in 1988 to deal with cranial aneurysms.

Biden told the White House audience “they take a saw and they cut your head off” and “they literally had to take the top of my head off.” He also recounted that as he was being wheeled into surgery he asked the neurosurgeon, “What are my chances of getting off this table completely normal?” The surgeon told Biden he had a better chance of living—and that that chance was in the 35 to 50 percent range.

“The only totally un-chartered portion of the universe is the brain,” Biden said in his White House speech. “You know, as we used to say in the Senate, excuse the point of personal privilege here: I had two cranial aneurysms, and they literally had to take the top of my head off. I mean, they take a saw and they cut your head off, and go in to find the artery that is--one was leaking, the other that hadn't, before it burst.

“Those of you who are docs know every profession has their sick jokes,” said Biden. “The joke among docs is: How do you know someone's had a cranial aneurysm? On the autopsy table. Only 20 percent of the people have it even get to the table.

More: https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/terence-p-jeffrey/flashback-brain-surgeon-told-biden-he-had-less-50-chance-being

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden does not have the mental capacity to pick or choose anything, including his own lunch.
He doesn't even know what office he is running for or what is going on around him.
At this point he is all but lobotomized, showing up where he told to be and doing whatever he is told to do without understanding it.
Whoever his VP (i.e., replacement) will be, will be appointed to him by the DNC.
Then they will convince poor Joe that it was his choice, and he will never know the difference.
In fact, the VP has likely already been chosen. And has been informed by the DNC so they can start preparing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does anybody recall what Sloe Joe had to say to Gabby Giffords when she returned to the Capitol after surviving being shot in the face?  "Welcome, fellow member of the Cracked Head Society!"

The man was always a Fidiot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Does anybody recall what Sloe Joe had to say to Gabby Giffords when she returned to the Capitol after surviving being shot in the face?  "Welcome, fellow member of the Cracked Head Society!"

The man was always a Fidiot.
Biden's Butt-Buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbEe9Txo6I
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

FLASHBACK: Brain Surgeon Told Biden He Had Less Than 50% Chance of ‘Being Completely Normal’
CNS News, Jun 5, 2013

Hell,that cheered Slow Joe and his supporters up because they thought he was going to get better.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wonder if Michelle would want the job?

I don't think she wants the rigors of much campaigning and if she gets the VP slot, she won't have to show up much anyway if elected.  VPs don't do much.

Biden would only be around a short time anyway until he retires honorably with a medical condition, so bam, Michelle is the POTUS.

Instead of playing lots of golf like her husband, she would go on the global shopping circuit to show off her prowess on the foreign policy front.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if Michelle would want the job?

I don't think she wants the rigors of much campaigning and if she gets the VP slot, she won't have to show up much anyway if elected.  VPs don't do much.

Biden would only be around a short time anyway until he retires honorably with a medical condition, so bam, Michelle is the POTUS.

Instead of playing lots of golf like her husband, she would go on the global shopping circuit to show off her prowess on the foreign policy front.

@IsailedawayfromFR

She/he/multiple choice is NOT going to run. American just ain't ready to accept a tranny president at this point,and it knows it would be exposed.

Which would,in turn expose Bathhouse Barry as what he is.

They have millions coming in now from peddling influence,and they ain't about to give that up for ridicule and having to move back to Chicago.

Offline corbe

This looks like a good poll question.  If only that lazy azz corbe would quit trying to save a marriage he'll never do anyway and spend more time with the more important things in LIFE, like TBR!!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
My fear is Pelosi becoming president when both Biden and his VP are both taken out.

Offline corbe

Trump beat 17 Republicans in 2016, of which at least 5 were more qualified for POTUS than him.  He'll wipe the floor with Biden/? in spite of this Covid-19 $hit, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
No Poll?

Well then I'll throw Rashida Tlaib into the hat.

Offline mountaineer

This is all idle speculation 'cuz when the Dis-Loyal Opposition pulls it's bait an' switch the Pantsuit Assassin will choose Mean Amy as her running mate.
Let's see, there's:
Amy - busy beating up my staffers - Klobuchar
The Michigan governor what's-her-name who banned the selling of vegetable seeds
Big Mike "Moochelle"
The Hilldebeaste (does she still fall down a lot?)
Kamaltoe Harris
Orca Winfrey

Who else?

Edit to add:  Stacey "Who wants some of my thick, rich syrup" Jemima Abrams
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:03:30 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

Can I steal that @mountaineer for a Poll?
   It's so great, I won't even ADD the drunk, weed option, I promise.

Offline mountaineer

Go for it, corbe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

It will be a black or Hispanic woman.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whoever it is,it won't be Slow Joe doing the picking.