Author Topic: Steven Mosher: Waive China’s Sovereign Immunity in the U.S., Seize Its Assets  (Read 278 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by Robert Kraychik10 Apr 2020

The United States should seize China’s U.S.-based assets and remove the one-party state’s sovereign immunity in response to China’s negligence related to the coronavirus outbreak, advised Steven Mosher, expert on China and author of Bully of Asia: Why China’s Dream is the New Threat to World Order, offering his remarks on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Ed Martin.

Mosher said, “We need to move forward on the International Criminal Court in the Hague and file formal charges against China. We also need to waive China’s sovereign immunity in the United States and take away the assets of Chinese government and the Chinese companies that operate in the United States.”

Mosher added, “We also ought to allow private citizens to sue the government of China who suffered losses because of this. We ought to do this in conjunction with our allies as well around the world.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/04/10/steve-mosher-waive-chinas-sovereign-immunity-seize-assets/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agree

@Chosen Daughter

Me,too.

Maybe we could talk them into taking Pelosi and her husband back to China with them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!