Author Topic: While Gun Shops are Swarmed with Customers, Dick’s Furloughs 40,000 Employees  (Read 393 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Truth About Guns by John Boch Apr 09, 2020

ONLY DICKS: While Gun Shops are Swarmed with Customers, Dick’s Furloughs 40,000 Employees

Gun stores across America have long lines of customers waiting to get inside. Dick’s Sporting Goods does not.

A while back, CEO Ed Stack made the strategic move of removing America’s favorite rifle and other hot-selling modern sporting rifles from Dick’s shelves. More recently, he ordered an end to all firearm sales at many of his stores.

And on top of all that, Mr. Stack hired a lobbyist to press Congress to pass more gun control laws.

So now, while every other gun store across America has more business than they can shake a stick at…

Ed Stack’s stores look like ghost towns.

More: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/only-dicks-while-gun-shops-are-swarmed-with-customers-dicks-furloughs-40000-staff/

Offline Idiot

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sorry for the employees of Dicks, but your management wrote that check you're cashing.

Duck Ficks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

I always thought they were overpriced anyway. 'specially the golf equipment.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.