Author Topic: Schiff, Feinstein, Harris formally propose 9/11-style commission to probe coronavirus response  (Read 475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff, Feinstein, Harris formally propose 9/11-style commission to probe coronavirus response

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris announced legislation Friday that would create a bipartisan 9/11-style commission to probe the federal government's response to the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S.

Schiff, D-Calif., formally introduced legislation in the House that would establish the bipartisan commission, while Feinstein, D-Calif., and Harris, D-Calif., said they planned to introduce companion legislation in the Senate.

The commission, according to the three Democrats, will “examine U.S. government preparedness in advance of this pandemic, the Federal government’s response to it, and provide recommendations to improve our ability to respond to and recover from future outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics.” The commission will also examine state and local governments’ preparedness and response.

The commission is modeled after the 9/11 Commission, which was formed in the wake of the 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States.

“It is clear that a comprehensive and authoritative review will be required, not as a political exercise to cast blame, but to learn from our mistakes to prevent history from tragically repeating itself,” Schiff said in a statement Friday. “Over the last week, I’ve talked with my colleagues, former commissioners, and experts, and incorporated a number of their strong recommendations into this legislation, and will continue working with other Members interested in this critical issue to come to a consensus in the coming weeks and months.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-sens-feinstein-harris-announce-9-11-style-commission-to-probe-coronavirus

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If they don't want to do it in the GOP controlled Senate, I'm sure we can rely on the rat controlled House to investigate it fairly...

not really sure a counter narrative will be needed.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

This would be moronic, but it's Schifftyroo, Miss Nancy and DiFei, so ......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

Why not. They've only wasted $120M of taxpayer's money an' 4 years on trying to subvert the will of the voters.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Why not. They've only wasted $120M of taxpayer's money an' 4 years on trying to subvert the will of the voters.

:pop41:
National Debt Tweets @NationalDebt
$24,221,670,739,204.35 (+) #NationalDebt
3:16 PM · Apr 10, 2020

Priorities