Author Topic: Carville: 2020 Is ‘Going to Be a Democratic Wipeout’ — Voters Don’t Want Four More Years of Trump  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would rather have 4 more years of a big mouth that Trump is versus a single day of Slow Joe

In 2016 I was as anti-Trump as anyone anywhere but these last three years of watching him deal with all he's faced have converted me to a firm rider on the Trump Train.  I'll do everything I can to ensure his re-election.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gemmarose

In 2016 I was as anti-Trump as anyone anywhere but these last three years of watching him deal with all he's faced have converted me to a firm rider on the Trump Train.  I'll do everything I can to ensure his re-election.

He has sure had to endured a lot in his administration and the Rats have not made it easy have they?
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He has sure had to endured a lot in his administration and the Rats have not made it easy have they?

I didn't vote for Trump.

And I still won't.

But I WILL vote for an AMERICAN PRESIDENT.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bilo

:amen:

I'm in the same camp. I've also noticed that some very liberal people I know have now started making comments about voting for the Pubs.

The way Trump has handled an impossible situation has been nothing short of great. The economy will start rebounding and the Rats will have to look at their candidate. Once they do, some are going to say "what have we done" and will either vote for Trump, or sit out the election.

Trump is not the same old Pub. He's going to hit the Rats hard with all the politicizing they've done during this crisis and the Pubs will win big in Nov. The same people who are offended when people take a knee during the national anthem are not going to condemn a POTUS who puts their safety first during a national health crisis.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Sadly, it wasn't only Democrats. I cite John McCain, Paul Ryan, and Mitt Romney as exhibits A, B, And C.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gemmarose

I didn't vote for Trump.

And I still won't.

Same here my family likes to say those that do not vote do not get a voice which I totally disagree.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You've got people with way out theories on both sides. 

I don't know if it was posted here, I know I saw someone post a Ben Garrison cartoon, that was probably on twitter.

I won't post the cartoon itself, I will link to it, some are saying this is a Bill Gates plot.  Gates is not trustworthy though, I find it hard to believe he helped get this virus off the ground. Though, the virus may well be man-manipulated.

https://www.grrrgraphics.com/bill-gates-medical-fascist

I've seen some theorizing on this.
This isn't theory: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

It's a letter to a scientific journal from 2015, and when the project was shut down that year, two of the authoring researchers went back to the Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China.

If you understand the science, it's compelling. If not, let me know and I'll be happy to provide a basic summary.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I didn't vote for Trump.

And I still won't.

@bigheadfred

Trump isn't an American President?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sadly, it wasn't only Democrats. I cite John McCain, Paul Ryan, and Mitt Romney as exhibits A, B, And C.

@Bigun

Self-serving traitors,each and every one.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Same here my family likes to say those that do not vote do not get a voice which I totally disagree.

Parsing. Vote and you can say, either way, for or against.

Sit on your ass and let the people who tell you to sit on your ass rule. Over the people who expressed their right to rule. Themselves.

Freely.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred

Trump isn't an American President?

Ain't voting for you, either.

What I am saying is the person sitting in the big chair is the person I will vote for. He has been making me feel better.

The person that gets on twitter, facebook, etc., and says stupid shit needs his ass handed to him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Daily Mail, not the enemy press generally but can be... ouch to this story:

Trump 'IGNORED' National Security Council's coronavirus warning and calls for social distancing in January, called health secretary Alex Azar 'alarmist' and 'WAS told about Navarro's memo'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211021/Trump-IGNORED-National-Security-Councils-coronavirus-warning-push-social-distancing.html

True or false, I don't know but the Democrats will pound this message in continually, it might be brutal.

As I said, people are hardly blaming Boris Johnson or Macron for what has happened in their countries, this has be concerned...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:59:58 pm by TomSea »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Daily Mail, not the enemy press generally but can be... ouch to this story:

True or false, I don't know but the Democrats will pound this message in continually, it might be brutal.

As I said, people are hardly blaming Boris Johnson or Macron for what has happened in their countries, this has be concerned...

If the rats are smart they'll hold off comments on this stuff until they're infesting our US House again.  I'm no fan of President Trump, but I don't want to hear this now.  I want to hear inspiring stories like My President tells.

Offline DB

A lot is still likely to happen between now and November.

Biden or Trump could be taken out by the CCP virus, literally by then. Not likely though.

The economy could be roaring or it could be a full blown depression by then.

No bets on what's going to happen in any direction. The ride may just be beginning...

Plan for the worst and hope for the best...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ain't voting for you, either.

What I am saying is the person sitting in the big chair is the person I will vote for. He has been making me feel better.

The person that gets on twitter, facebook, etc., and says stupid shit needs his ass handed to him.

@bigheadfred

I used to think that too,but I changed my mind when it occurred to me him doing this drives the Dims batshit crazy. He goes right out there and says what he wants to say,with a large part of it being "bait",and the people read it directly without the "mainstream media filter".

I predict by election day that Pelosi will be barking at the moon and chasing cars because she and none of the other prominent Dims are used to being treated like this.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@bigheadfred

I used to think that too,but I changed my mind when it occurred to me him doing this drives the Dims batshit crazy. He goes right out there and says what he wants to say,with a large part of it being "bait",and the people read it directly without the "mainstream media filter".

I predict by election day that Pelosi will be barking at the moon and chasing cars because she and none of the other prominent Dims are used to being treated like this.
Yep. It angers them. Angry opponents make mistakes. They have, and egregious ones.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
@bigheadfred

It's not just Dims though. It got old. Real fast. Now, it's just a vain, old ass man whining all the damn time, and never acting his age, much less in accordance with the office that he holds. Seriously, do you think we live in a country where the majority of adults like seeing any 73 year old man conduct himself the way Trump does?

Perhaps, you're right. I predict by election day the GOP will be doing a lot of finger pointing and wondering why they failed to adjust after the asskicking they got in the midterms in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Governor of California.  We could go late into the morning describing his poor judgment.
Got a mirror handy? If Trump said black you rail that the correct answer should be white.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, by both.  Trump cannot mandate a national stay at home order - but he has suggested it to the states and most governors have followed through with his suggested.
I see democrat governors who hate Trump( yes I know republican governors did also) took his advice or suggestion if you will no doubt advised by major demcrat Dr. Faucl who never felt the need in past pandemics, and crippled their states economy and severely curtailed their residents rights because Trump said. Makes perfect sense to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I predict by election day the GOP will be doing a lot of finger pointing and wondering why they failed to adjust after the asskicking they got in the midterms in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

@FeelNoPain

And I predict you are wrong.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Bigun

Self-serving traitors,each and every one.
@Bigun @sneakypete
Your hate of the former GOP Presidential tickets is so steadfast and true, that I almost begrudgingly admire it.  It rivals my own TDS.
So hats off to you both.   :seeya:

Offline FeelNoPain

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IMO, there's no possible way for President Trump to lose his reelection in 2020.

Donald Trump, singlehanded ..."with one arm tied behind his back just to make it fair" gave us the best economy in United States history in a non-war state.

People know that.  They've benefitted from that.

IOW...this BS pandemic will only give him a higher approval rating, regardless of how he approaches it.

Even a conspiratorial 'spike' in deaths in Sept. and Oct. will backfire on the SOBs.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Could very well be. We'll know soon enough.
 :beer:

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine you ever admitting you're wrong. I expect you to redefine the question instead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FeelNoPain

IMO, there's no possible way for President Trump to lose his reelection in 2020.

Donald Trump, singlehanded ..."with one arm tied behind his back just to make it fair" gave us the best economy in United States history in a non-war state.

People know that.  They've benefitted from that.

IOW...this BS pandemic will only give him a higher approval rating, regardless of how he approaches it.

Even a conspiratorial 'spike' in deaths in Sept. and Oct. will backfire on the SOBs.

The economy was also booming in 2018. Unemployment at an all-time low for Hispanics and blacks.
It didn't help the GOP during the midterms.