Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump Is Planning To Fire Another Batch Of Obama Holdovers  (Read 440 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tyler Worley
Posted April 8, 2020 in Politics

According to sources at RealClearNews, President Trump is planning to fire a handful of Inspector General’s who were appointed by former President Barack Obama, and replace them with his own appointments. During a briefing, Trump confirmed he has “put in 7 names” for the possible replacements in the future.

Check out what Susan Crabtree tweeted below:

“Trump is firing 7 IGs in one fail swoop, sources confirm to @RealClearNews. Most likely will be the IGs that were appointed by Pres. Obama or beforehand. He wants his own people in those positions now. Trump during his briefing said he has "put in 7 names" for IGs.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-president-trump-is-planning-to-fire-a-series-of-obama-holdovers/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Ancient wisdom told us; "Know your enemy and you will succeed in every conflict."
Names should have been announced at Trump's inauguration!!!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good! Better late than never!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He's not just firing Obama holdovers.  He isn't discriminate.  People he hired, or people Obama hired.  He would be much happier with all clones of him.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mortarman

What's been keepin' him? Woodrow "KKK" Wilson fired 5,000 gubmint employees the day he took office. Granted he did that simply 'cuz they was black, butt since he was a member of the Dis-Loyal Opposition, any raysisism on his part can be overlooked by the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's not just firing Obama holdovers.  He isn't discriminate.  People he hired, or people Obama hired.  He would be much happier with all clones of him.

You're correct.  Presidents operate best when their administrations are populated with people who hate them and swear daily they're intent on bringing him down while undermining every directive.

Direct Impeachment failed, so let's hand the job to low-level bureaucrats to apply the thousand cuts.  They'll rid us of the Bad Orange Man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Step right up, step right up.

Washington state woman restarts career as Trump mindreader.

Career fizzles. Retreats for fresh material from handlers.

Russian Troll Farm?

*factoid reported on interwebs: Michael Bloomberg was paying $2,500 to trolls, disruptors during his brief campaign for the democrat nomination.  He stated he would continue spending his maasssive fortune, on behalf of the democrat interests.

Is it reel, or is it Memorex?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Step right up, step right up.

Washington state woman restarts career as Trump mindreader.

Career fizzles. Retreats for fresh material from handlers.

Russian Troll Farm?

*factoid reported on interwebs: Michael Bloomberg was paying $2,500 to trolls, disruptors during his brief campaign for the democrat nomination.  He stated he would continue spending his maasssive fortune, on behalf of the democrat interests.

Circus worker.

Russia?  That's Jared Kushner
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:16:38 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I told Mike I'd do it for nuthin, but $2.5k is $2.5k . knowudimsayin  wink777

I'm glad President Trump is canning people 9 months early.  They should be enjoying this economy too.