Author Topic: CNN's 'straight news' anchors using coronavirus to 'flaunt their utter disdain' for Trump, critics s  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's 'straight news' anchors using coronavirus to 'flaunt their utter disdain' for Trump, critics say
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

CNN's most prominent anchors and reporters have ratcheted up their attacks against President Trump during the coronavirus outbreak as the liberal network continues to blur the lines between straight news and opinion journalism.

On Tuesday night, the network's primetime hosts Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon blasted the president for expressing to reporters at his White House briefing that he wanted to be a "cheerleader" for the country during the national crisis.

"Anybody could tell people what they want to hear and make it easy. And you know what you get? Exactly where we are right now," Cuomo said. "That was the most asinine statement of leadership I have ever heard.

Cuomo then angrily mocked the president, "'I'm a cheerleader so I'm going to lie to you about the realities that your parents, your loved ones, and your kids face. I'm not going to prepare the way I should because it reinforces the bulls--- I'm telling you and I'm going to hope that you're okay with it.'"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-anchors-coronavirus-disdain-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34