Author Topic: Fauci’s Folly  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci’s Folly
« on: April 09, 2020, 01:35:04 pm »
April 9, 2020
Fauci’s Folly
By John Griffing

Despite the fact that fawning Hillary supporter Dr. Fauci himself admitted regular influenza is a bigger threat than Coronavirus in an article he wrote for the New England Journal of Medicine, he had the temerity to suggest at an April 1 press conference that America will not be allowed to come out of lockdown until there are no new cases of Coronavirus.

The unelected CDC official then began checking off a wishlist of highly suspect totalitarian power grabs -- like the right to track citizens, involuntarily quarantine them, and so forth.

“I think if we get to the part of the curve that Dr. Birx showed yesterday when it goes down to essentially no new cases, no new deaths at a period of time. I think it makes sense that you will have to relax social distancing,” Fauci said.

“The one thing we hopefully would have in place, and I believe we will have in place, is a much more robust system to be able to identify someone who was infected, isolate them and then do contact tracing,” he added.

Just who does this guy think he is?  And why aren’t more Americans demanding Presidebt Trump stop him?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/faucis_folly.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34