Author Topic: Jared Kushner Wants National Coronavirus Surveillance System  (Read 393 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Jared Kushner Wants National Coronavirus Surveillance System
« on: April 09, 2020, 03:47:15 am »
Jared Kushner Wants National Coronavirus Surveillance System

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner’s task force wants to develop a national coronavirus surveillance system to track in real-time where and how patients are being treated for the disease,  Politico reports.

The proposed database would help identify regions in the country that could safely lift stay-at-home orders, and which parts should keep them in place. However, some critics think the program be a massive use of government power to breach patient data privacy.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/coronavirus-database-jared-kushner-white-house/2020/04/08/id/962022/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Jared Kushner Wants National Coronavirus Surveillance System
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 04:19:33 am »
You deleted your post @Right_in_Virginia but I had already read it.  You said Jared got the idea from Netenyahu who is tracking people's cell phones. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Jared Kushner Wants National Coronavirus Surveillance System
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 04:22:46 am »
Coronavirus
Live updates

The US is tracking people's movements with phone data, and it's part of a massive increase in global surveillance

Governments across the world are galvanizing every surveillance tool at their disposal to help stem the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Countries have been quick to use the one tool almost all of us carry with us — our smartphones.
A live index of ramped up security measures by Top10VPN details the countries which have already brought in measures to track the phones of coronavirus patients, ranging from anonymized aggregated data to monitor the movement of people more generally, to the tracking of individual suspected patients and their contacts, known as "contact tracing."

https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-tracking-citizens-phones-coronavirus-2020-3