Author Topic: Donald Trump: What Does Barack Obama Know About Joe Biden that Is Preventing Endorsement?  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 8 Apr 2020

President Donald Trump on Wednesday questioned why former President Barack Obama was waiting to endorse his former vice president, Joe Biden, even though Sen. Bernie Sanders dropped out of the Democrat presidential primary.

“I don’t know why President Obama hasn’t supported Joe Biden a long time ago,” Trump said. “There’s something. He feels is wrong.”

Trump said he was amazed that Obama was still waiting to endorse Biden, suggesting that the former president knew something about Biden’s suitability to be president.

“He knows something that you don’t know,” Trump said. “But I think I know, but you don’t know.”

The president acknowledged that Obama would likely endorse Biden at some point.

“He’ll come out. I’m sure he’s got to come out at some point, because he certainly doesn’t want to see me for four more years.We think a little bit differently,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/08/donald-trump-what-does-barack-obama-know-about-joe-biden-that-is-preventing-endorsement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Maybe obammy knows that Mr. Biden isn't going to BE "the candidate"...?

Offline mortarman

Are you kidding. Sock Monkey won't endorse him for a multitude of reasons.

No. 1: He is in on the planned bait & switch the Dis-Loyal Opposition is gonna foist on the voters in August.
No. 2: He is too self absorbed an' arrogant to think of anybody butt hisself. A total narcissist.
No. 3: Did he really come out in full support of the Pantsuit Assassin in 2016? His support seemed half-hearted an' forced to me.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline libertybele

Maybe obammy knows that Mr. Biden isn't going to BE "the candidate"...?

?? Why not?  Everyone else has dropped out of the race, he's the only one standing. That's why I'm thinking ... he technically won't endorse Biden but he will introduce and endorse his wife Michael Obammy running for the first black female VP.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 01:28:24 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Advice, but no endorsement.
Obama gave Joe Biden advice on picking a vice presidential running mate
By Emily Jacobs
April 9, 2020 | 7:46am

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden says former President Obama told him that when picking a vice presidential running mate: find the yin to his yang.

Speaking to donors during a virtual fundraiser Wednesday, the former Vice President recalled the conversation after being asked by a supporter about his own VP pick.

Biden told virtual attendees that he reached out to Obama for advice on picking a running mate, and was told to look for someone who has experience in areas where he is lacking.

Obama reminded him of how that dynamic worked so well between the two of them, Biden said.  ...
NY Post
 :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Or just maybe they all know that Clinton emerges out of the convention.  How convenient for her the convention was pushed back to August.  Now she only has to campaign for two months.

Think about it, does Biden appear like he is truly in the race?  Even Biden knows he is a placeholder.

It's all choreographed, and very Clintonesque.

Offline mortarman

Actually, Shortbus Joe, his most ardent supporters an' those who actually beliebe that the Dis-Loyal Opposition leadership be on the up an' up are the only ones who think that the Gaffe Master an' his choice for VP will be on the ticket come November.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.