Author Topic: Biden, at first virtual event as presumptive nominee, says he's 'coming for' Kamala Harris  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 14 mins ago
Biden, at first virtual event as presumptive nominee, says he's 'coming for' Kamala Harris

By Gregg Re | Fox News

excerpt:
“It’s sick, it’s troubling, it’s wrong -- and we’re going to fight back with everything we’ve got," Biden promised.

At the virtual fundraiser earlier in the day, Harris appeared on video from Washington, blasting President Trump as a “complete failure” and, in an effusive introduction, asserting that Biden would be the right president at a time when people “need to have hope ... need to have faith.”

The former vice president responded in kind, praising Harris for running a “helluva race” and reminding attendees that “we go back a long way,” a reference to Harris’ friendship with Biden’s late son, Beau. Harris was California’s attorney general at the same time that Beau Biden held the post in Delaware.

Seemingly teasing the running mate chatter, Biden added: “I’m so lucky to have you be a part of this partnership going forward. Working together, we can make a great deal of progress. ... I’m coming for you, kid.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Ah yes, Harris as his VP...what a grand choice.  If you are like me, you look forward to listening to that nasal whiny voice with great anticipation.  Picking a running mate from a state he already has locked up.  Sure makes sense.  Ha!

First big mistake.  Can you see her as POTUS?  Hell no!  He ends up losing votes for that choice, more votes as people are subjected to listening to her, and in the end, the Sanders supporters in a larger number vote for Trump.

She is actually a worse pick than Stacey Abrams.  At least Georgia is a red state, and there might just be a slim chance she could help him win it.  Just depends on how many dead voters she can get to the polls.

Offline mortarman

Neither one of them is gonna be on the ticket. It's gonna be the Pantsuit Assassin/Mean Amy.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

Bet Kammy hopes "social distancing" is still the order of the day next time she sees him!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden is so tainted and famous for groping women and little girls.
All I can think about when he says he is going after any female is that he wants to sniff her hair, rub her shoulders seductively, and kiss her neck. I simply cannot take the guy seriously, and am amazed by people who do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Biden is so tainted and famous for groping women and little girls.
All I can think about when he says he is going after any female is that he wants to sniff her hair, rub her shoulders seductively, and kiss her neck. I simply cannot take the guy seriously, and am amazed by people who do.
On the other hand, isn't her female attributes the reason she procured her position of power to ultimately land the cushy job she now has?

Seems this is a win/win for Joe and Kamala
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Neither one of them is gonna be on the ticket. It's gonna be the Pantsuit Assassin/Mean Amy.

:pop41:

Harris is lousy as a candidate campaigning.

Amy on the other hand, looks solid.

Biden+ anybody has a tough road to beat Trump.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

Harris is lousy as a candidate campaigning.

Amy on the other hand, looks solid.

Biden+ anybody has a tough road to beat Trump.

Just my opinion here --- he picks Beto -- he wins the much needed Hispanic vote.  He picks Harris or Michael -- he wins the black and female vote.  His VP pick could dramatically increase his chances of winning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.