0 (0%)
Beto -He'll draw the youth and other morons just like him
2 (7.7%)
Cuomo -- Biden doesn't want him running for Prez
4 (15.4%)
Other
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??  (Read 5814 times)

Offline MajorClay

Re: Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2020, 12:43:32 am »
That Resurgent article was brutal.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2020, 01:34:39 pm »
I read somewhere yesterday (and am trying to find it again) that "insiders" say Joe's camp is really pushing hard for Mooch to be his VP.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2020, 02:01:27 pm »
I read somewhere yesterday (and am trying to find it again) that "insiders" say Joe's camp is really pushing hard for Mooch to be his VP.  *****rollingeyes*****

@mountaineer

Bubbette! will have her whacked if she tries. Even as delusional as she is,she HAS to know this is her last shot at the Golden Ring,and she ain't about to give up on a goal she has had for 50+ years to some newbie tranny,
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2020, 02:06:16 pm »
Posted on Fri, Apr 17th, 2020 by Darragh Roche
Michelle Obama Will Help Deliver “One-Two Punch” for Joe Biden

Michelle Obama will join Joe Biden’s presidential campaign to help him appeal to a broad swathe of Democratic voters. The former First Lady’s campaign rollout is expected soon.

Obama and her husband, former President Barack Obama, will deliver a “one-two punch” for Biden, according to commentators. She is even more popular than her husband among Democrats. ...

“We know what pretty much everyone in America does: Michelle Obama is probably the most beloved member of the Democratic party and her support is a big deal,” said a Joe Biden aide. ...
PoliticsUSA

:2barf:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2020, 02:07:31 pm »

@mountaineer

Do you REALLY want to take the word of someone so retarded they are serious Slow Joe backers?

There HAS to be an epic-level of stupidity at work there.

BTW,who here really thinks the His and Her Panic voters will vote for a black Tranny,or even a black real woman for Vice President to a President who is one small step away from living in the State Farm for Fools?

And His and Her Panic voters far outnumber black voters,who seem to be much more open-minded about this sort of thing.Hell,they would vote for a disease if it ran as a Dim and offered more "free stuff".
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 02:16:56 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2020, 02:09:34 pm »

Slow Joe & Faux Mo - tanned, rested and ready.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2020, 02:14:33 pm »
@mountaineer

Bubbette! will have her whacked if she tries. Even as delusional as she is,she HAS to know this is her last shot at the Golden Ring,and she ain't about to give up on a goal she has had for 50+ years to some newbie tranny,

On the other hand, Biden inviting Hillary to be his running mate would be like Julius Caesar inviting Marcus Junius Brutus to go duck hunting.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2020, 07:58:12 pm »
Maybe I'm wrong, but whoever the nominee is in November will have a short campaign, be mourning Slo Joe, and in the 11th hour will barely leave enough time to throw dirt at.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2020, 08:13:02 pm »
@mountaineer

hmm..., I don't think so .. The O'Bammy's are even more well insulated than the Clintons. Let's face it, Michael is just what the DEMS need to defeat Trump (and I for one think she could). She brings in the black vote, the progressive left vote , the female vote and the millennial vote. Question is, does she want the job? IF so, and IF successful, look for Slow Joe to step down shortly afterwards making Michael the first FEMALE black president. Scary thought isn't it?  Especially at that point she'd have the opportunity to name her VP; Holder?  Jarret?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2020, 08:14:25 pm »
hmm..., I don't think so .. The O'Bammy's are even more well insulated than the Clintons. Let's face it, Michael is just what the DEMS need to defeat Trump (and I for one think she could). She brings in the black vote, the progressive left vote , the female vote and the millennial vote. Question is, does she want the job? IF so, and IF successful, look for Slow Joe to step down shortly afterwards making Michael the first FEMALE black president. Scary thought isn't it?  Especially at that point she'd have the opportunity to name her VP; Holder?  Jarret?
That is a horrorshow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2020, 08:36:20 pm »
That is a horrorshow.

Tell me about it!  The first thing's she would do is put the Dining Room back to the mud hut standards that were the norm in the black days of O'Bastard..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2020, 08:41:53 pm »
   Michelle would win the swinging d*ck contest for sure if biteme was the only contestant.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2020, 09:16:54 pm »
Tell me about it!  The first thing's she would do is put the Dining Room back to the mud hut standards that were the norm in the black days of O'Bastard..

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 09:18:36 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2020, 09:19:47 pm »

That's just plain weird.  Does that chandelier come even close to matching the wall art? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2020, 09:22:20 pm »
That's just plain weird.  Does that chandelier come even close to matching the wall art?

The carpet/floor looks like a mud hut design.

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2020, 10:38:22 pm »
The carpet/floor looks like a mud hut design.

It is awful fire the decorator they are untalented.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2020, 10:51:26 pm »

They wanted a "taste of Africa," which explains her ugly clothes, too.  But that Dining Room as such a dumpster fire with mismatched furniture.  How they thought Early American and Zulu could work together is utterly beyond me.  The chandelier alone made my head hurt just looking at it.  The room needed a faux thatched roof.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2020, 10:51:40 pm »

I'm gonna bet Michelle had the final say on the decorating.  My Italian-born mother had an Italian saying that translates to "all her taste is in her mouth."  In other words, she has no taste in decorating, clothing or anything else. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2020, 10:56:03 pm »
I'm gonna bet Michelle had the final say on the decorating.  My Italian-born mother had an Italian saying that translates to "all her taste is in her mouth."

@Applewood

"Italian" has nothing to do with that one. The Scots/Irish people that raised me told me all MY taste was in my mouth back in the early 50's.

Sadly,they were right.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2020, 10:56:08 pm »
They wanted a "taste of Africa," which explains her ugly clothes, too.  But that Dining Room as such a dumpster fire with mismatched furniture.  How they thought Early American and Zulu could work together is utterly beyond me.  The chandelier alone made my head hurt just looking at it.  The room needed a faux thatched roof.

There is such a concept of decorating called "eclectic" -- combining mismatched styles and in some cases it works.  But not in this case. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2020, 11:03:50 pm »
There is such a concept of decorating called "eclectic" -- combining mismatched styles and in some cases it works.  But not in this case.

Not when you consider Mike O'Bastard really, really hated the Founders.  That's why I believed her when she said "For the first time in my adult life I love America."  She loved it because she saw a golden opportunity to get rich and put one over on The Man.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2020, 11:07:01 pm »
@Applewood

"Italian" has nothing to do with that one. The Scots/Irish people that raised me told me all MY taste was in my mouth back in the early 50's.

Sadly,they were right.

@sneakypete

Well, maybe that expression crosses all borders and shows up in various ethnic groups.  My mother said it in Italian; alas, my Italian sucks. 

But I don't hold myself out as an expert on decorating and I'm sure some things I've done with my house would upset a few people.   But my house isn't open to the public as the White House is.  What Michelle did to the people's house was an abomination.  From what I hear though, the current First Lady has made the place look a lot better and bravo to her for doing so.  At least, it looks like that awful yellowish curtain that used to be behind Obama when he held a news conference or a briefing apparently is gone. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2020, 11:27:25 pm »
@sneakypete

Well, maybe that expression crosses all borders and shows up in various ethnic groups.  My mother said it in Italian; alas, my Italian sucks. 

But I don't hold myself out as an expert on decorating and I'm sure some things I've done with my house would upset a few people.   But my house isn't open to the public as the White House is.  What Michelle did to the people's house was an abomination.  From what I hear though, the current First Lady has made the place look a lot better and bravo to her for doing so.  At least, it looks like that awful yellowish curtain that used to be behind Obama when he held a news conference or a briefing apparently is gone.

I could not abide the rug in the Oval Office, with a quote MLK had plagiarized from somebody smarter than him.  Democrats are Philistines.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2020, 11:30:16 pm »
I'm gonna bet Michelle had the final say on the decorating.  My Italian-born mother had an Italian saying that translates to "all her taste is in her mouth."  In other words, she has no taste in decorating, clothing or anything else.

I am going to have to steal that quote.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2020, 11:44:25 pm »
I am going to have to steal that quote.

Yes, indeed.  That's a keeper.
I will NOT comply.