0 (0%)
Beto -He'll draw the youth and other morons just like him
2 (7.7%)
Cuomo -- Biden doesn't want him running for Prez
4 (15.4%)
Other
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??  (Read 5813 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2020, 05:44:06 pm »
I'm with you t_s.  I just can't see it.

It boggles my mind to think that Joe Biden could draw anything but flies on Election Day.

Interesting how party politics can inure people to incompetence, corruption and mediocrity.  Voters should expect better. I blame them as much as politicians.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2020, 05:44:41 pm »
Michael Obama?

Michelle ... spelling error on my part.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2020, 05:46:33 pm »

Ha!  I think you can self edit?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2020, 06:00:26 pm »
I'm with you t_s.  I just can't see it.

I believe the dems are waiting, looking for who to have run; and for a game-plan to pitch on Corona-virus-recovery

I think Trump's pitch will be to reopen the economy, and the dem pitch will be to limit that.

The most simple line, is "Makers" versus "Takers"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2020, 06:01:27 pm »

My azz....lol!  It's a "Freudian Typsos."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 06:09:50 pm »

OMgosh.   :rolling:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 07:01:55 pm »

22222frying pan

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 09:05:20 pm »
It won't even be Biden.
Right.
I think he'll be bumped between now and November.

Look for Cuomo to push for the nomination. Every action has set Trump up to look bad, even though it's NY and NYC that have made sure to make moves in defiance of the POTUS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 09:05:59 pm »
I was with you the first time. who's this Michelle?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 09:30:20 pm »
I was with you the first time. who's this Michelle?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2020, 09:33:35 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2020, 09:36:15 pm »
I thought he promised to pick a woman running mate. 

I'm going with Dr. Biden .... she's needed to explain his speeches and answers. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2020, 09:37:36 pm »
I'm going with Dr. Biden .... she's needed to explain his speeches and answers.

The "Sister-Wife?"   :silly:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2020, 10:35:10 pm »

I thought that was Michael in drag... :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2020, 10:41:02 pm »
Michelle (Remastered 2009)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

*********Instead of the obligatory Michelle w/penis pic***********

Thank me later.      :whistle:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2020, 11:57:24 pm »
I thought that was Michael in drag... :shrug:

Bingo!  :rolling:

Offline corbe

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2020, 10:56:17 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2020, 03:26:54 pm »
Picking the Winner in the Biden VP Contest

by Tom Searl

It’s on.

The primary is over and Democrat wannabes are now jockeying to play backup to Joe Biden on the November ticket.  As you can imagine, Vegas is taking bets.

The odds-on favorite in this contest is Kamala Harris, the junior Senator from California.  She is an attractive candidate in a lot of ways.  As an African-America woman, she would fill two demographics for a party that obsesses over such things, she already has a national profile, and she is knowledgeable on the issues (please note: being knowledgeable on the issues does not equate being right on the issues).  Additionally, Joe Biden has already hinted at plans for her.

She’s not the only one Vegas is taking bets on though.  Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, failed candidate for Georgia Governor Stacey Abrams, Senator Elizabeth Warren, and Senator Amy Klobuchar are all names being bandied about.

So, if you’re the betting type, who should you place your money on?  Well, there are three things you should keep an eye on.

<..snip..>

https://theresurgent.com/2020/04/17/picking-the-winner-in-the-biden-vp-contest/

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2020, 10:24:48 pm »
Picking the Winner in the Biden VP Contest

by Tom Searl

It’s on.

The primary is over and Democrat wannabes are now jockeying to play backup to Joe Biden on the November ticket.  As you can imagine, Vegas is taking bets.

The odds-on favorite in this contest is Kamala Harris, the junior Senator from California.  She is an attractive candidate in a lot of ways.  As an African-America woman, she would fill two demographics for a party that obsesses over such things, she already has a national profile, and she is knowledgeable on the issues (please note: being knowledgeable on the issues does not equate being right on the issues).  Additionally, Joe Biden has already hinted at plans for her.

She’s not the only one Vegas is taking bets on though.  Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, failed candidate for Georgia Governor Stacey Abrams, Senator Elizabeth Warren, and Senator Amy Klobuchar are all names being bandied about.

So, if you’re the betting type, who should you place your money on?  Well, there are three things you should keep an eye on.

<..snip..>

https://theresurgent.com/2020/04/17/picking-the-winner-in-the-biden-vp-contest/
Slo Joe gonna pick a two-fer? Say it ain't so!

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2020, 10:37:21 pm »
Slo Joe gonna pick a two-fer? Say it ain't so!

It's his only hope.  Kameltoe dragging him over the finish line.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2020, 10:39:10 pm »

888high58888      Absolutely best post of the day!!!!     :yowsa:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2020, 10:46:03 pm »
Kameltoe isn't exactly African-American, though. She is half Indian and half Jamaican, not descended from American slaves. That may be too fine a distinction for the average quota-loving liberal, though. As long as she can be termed a POC, she'll fit the bill.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2020, 12:35:52 am »
Harriss already has a track record as a lousy campaigner.

People do not like or cnnect with her personally.

By the start of a campaign, by Biden and whoever joins him (or his replacement) will have been through campaign boot camp, charm school etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2020, 12:37:33 am »
Harriss already has a track record as a lousy campaigner.

People do not like or cnnect with her personally.

By the start of a campaign, by Biden and whoever joins him (or his replacement) will have been through campaign boot camp, charm school etc.
If he's going to go that rough the Mooch is most likely. She was pushed heavily by the media and popularized as much as they could. That doesn't provide the oomph his campaign would need, imho.

C S Lewis