Author Topic: Donald Trump Welcomes Bernie Sanders Supporters to Republican Party  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 8 Apr 2020

President Donald Trump opened his arms to supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) on Wednesday, noting that they both agreed on trade issues.

“The Bernie people should come to the Republican Party,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “TRADE!”

Sanders ended his presidential campaign on Wednesday morning, addressing supporters from his home in Vermont.

“The path toward victory is virtually impossible,” Sanders told supporters. The Vermont senator’s decision to end his campaign leaves former Vice President Joe Biden as the de facto nominee for the Democrat party.

Trump suggested that supporters of Sanders were cheated by the Democrat establishment.

“This ended just like the Democrats & the DNC wanted, same as the Crooked Hillary fiasco,” Trump wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/08/donald-trump-welcomes-bernie-sanders-supporters-to-republican-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Bernie Sanders Supporters to Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 10:34:59 pm »
They won't commit 'till late August or early September when the Dis-Loyal Opposition pulls it's bait an' switch an' swaps out Shortbus Joe for the Pantsuit Assassin. They won't stand for that insult.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 10:39:57 pm »
Yes!  Come one come all.  Lots of room for communists in the GOP. /sarc

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 11:18:11 pm »
This would really make me mad if I didn't think Trump was baiting them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 12:05:20 am »
Replace all the geezers dying off in the GOP with young Bernie supporters...what could go wrong.. :shrug: