Author Topic: Biden and Trump finally talk on phone about coronavirus  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden and Trump finally talk on phone about coronavirus
« on: April 06, 2020, 09:08:17 pm »
Biden and Trump finally talk on phone about coronavirus
by Emily Larsen
 & Naomi Lim
 | April 06, 2020 04:50 PM

Joe Biden and President Trump talked on the phone about the coroanavirus pandemic on Monday, ending days of posturing between the 2020 White House rivals.

A source familiar with the call confirmed to the Washington Examiner that the former vice president and Trump spoke on the phone on Monday. No other details about length of the call or content of the conversation were immediately available.

The call happened after President Trump tweeted Monday that he had not heard from Biden's team about setting up the phone call that Biden offered last week.

A Biden campaign source told the Washington Examiner that the Biden team did not hear from the White House after Trump said last week he would take Biden's call and added that the campaign would reach out to the White House on Monday to set a call up.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-and-trump-finally-talk-on-phone-about-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Biden and Trump finally talk on phone about coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 09:45:54 pm »
#ReleaseTheTranscript

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Biden and Trump finally talk on phone about coronavirus
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 01:46:24 am »
Trump Says He Had ‘Wonderful’ Call with Biden Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
The president also said there will be a surge in coronavirus cases this week.

By Cecelia Smith-Schoenwalder, Staff Writer April 6, 2020, at 7:10 p.m.

President Donald Trump had rare conciliatory comments for Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden on Monday, saying they had a wonderful 15 minute call.
The two had a "a really wonderful, warm conversation," Trump said at his White House coronavirus task force briefing.

"We talked about, pretty much this, this is what we talked about," Trump said about the call with his possible rival in November.

"This is what everyone's talking about. This is what they want to talk about," the president continued. "He gave me his point of view and I fully understood that, and we just had a very friendly conversation. Lasted probably 15 minutes. And it was really good. It was really good, really nice, I think it was very much so. I appreciate his calling."

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-06/trump-says-he-had-wonderful-call-with-joe-biden-amid-coronavirus-pandemic

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwKS0ie86K0
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.