Author Topic: A Howard Zinn Pandemic  (Read 138 times)

rangerrebew

A Howard Zinn Pandemic
« on: April 06, 2020, 02:12:59 pm »
Monday, April 6, 2020
A Howard Zinn Pandemic
How the Zinn Education Project is exploiting this crisis and inserting their left-wing propaganda into the education and curricula of even more young American students.

By Mary Grabar April 4, 2020 

In the midst of a global pandemic, left-wing pundits and politicians spin the blame to comport with the propaganda coming from Communist China, the regime responsible for the virus’s spread in the first place.

And as students are forced to take classes remotely, companies such as National Public Radio, Newsela, and the Zinn Education Project—with the assistance of U.S. taxpayers—are ensuring they get the left-wing version of current events along with their history lessons.

Consider a March 27 email from the Zinn Education Project, the propaganda arm for the late Howard Zinn and his Marxist A People’s History of the United States. It began: “It feels impossible to start any email during this strange and scary time without first acknowledging our shared circumstances: a pandemic, an inept, untrustworthy, racist demagogue in the White House; and the disruption to almost every tiny square of our personal and professional lives.” This, by the way, one day after a two-day campaign that offered free e-books of A Young People’s History of the United States.

https://paradigmsanddemographics.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-howard-zinn-pandemic.html

Offline goatprairie

Re: A Howard Zinn Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 04:15:16 pm »
I didn't see the movie (I hate Matt Damon), but I read that his character mentions learning the truth or something from Zinn's (despicable) APHOTUS.
I haven't read any reviews of the flick wondering about or questioning the mention of Zinn's book. Curiously enough, the writers credited for the script are ....ta da!.....Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.
I wonder how many classrooms in the U.S. have been afflicted with this awful trash of a book?