Author Topic: Romney Warns Trump: "Don't interfere with coronavirus relief oversight."  (Read 661 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Will no one rid our king of this troublesome bishop?
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/491076-romney-warns-trump-dont-interfere-with-coronavirus-relief-oversight

At least dims can be held at arm's length.  This Judas is within dagger reach.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Ranking despicable P.O.S:  (Feel free to add your list)

#1 John McCain (ya I know he's not around, but he still haunts the Senate)
#2 Nancy Pelosi
#3 Mitt Romney
#4 Chuckie

This crap won't let up until Trump (God willing) is re-elected.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ranking despicable P.O.S:  (Feel free to add your list)

#1 John McCain (ya I know he's not around, but he still haunts the Senate)
#2 Nancy Pelosi
#3 Mitt Romney
#4 Chuckie

This crap won't let up until Trump (God willing) is re-elected.
Adam Schitt
Jerold Nadler
Obama
Hillary
Feinstein
Biden
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

Mr. Romney, don't interfere with the coronavirus relief efforts. A femtosecond spent in front of Pelosiroo's or Schifftyroo's shamvestigation would be a femtosecond wasted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/491076-romney-warns-trump-dont-interfere-with-coronavirus-relief-oversight

@FeelNoPain

You beat me to it.

The only difference is I was going to use the word "fool" instead of Bishop.

BTW,is there any chance Romney is an actual Bishop in the Mormon cult?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 03:20:57 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I believe Trump should appoint him to oversee the relief, initially by a tour of all facilities.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Every time Mittens is compelled to insert his thoughts into the debate, I'm reminded of that scene in Blazing Saddles where all the cowhands are sittin' around eatin' dinner and Slim Pickens goes a-wavin' his hat around...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Romney must be feeling neglected so he played his card.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I believe Trump should appoint him to oversee the relief, initially by a tour of all facilities.
Yeah, in every third world country out there. Go fack findin' an' all that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

Pompous arse.  Tar and feathers for you when all is said and done.  22222frying pan

Offline EdinVA

Romney is funny... what does he think he is going to do to Trump?  Impeach him.... lol

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gotta love the big talk from a freshman Senator.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Romney is funny... what does he think he is going to do to Trump?  Impeach him.... lol

Obama's record was one of economic failure, and by all accounts he should have lost large in '12. 

Romney choked, and unleashed 4 unnecessary years of that diaster.  He is a political eyesore, who just won't go away.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dancer

What's up, Mittens?  Not sleeping well?  Cut off from your pleasures and cut of the pie?