Author Topic: China’s Post-Virus Plan to Destroy America’s Economy  (Read 244 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
China’s Post-Virus Plan to Destroy America’s Economy

The “respected voices” calling for America to lift the tariffs on China are simply swallowing Beijing’s sophisticated propaganda. China means to use this crisis to destroy us.

By Curtis Ellis • March 17, 2020

The virus that originated in Wuhan, China poses a double threat to America.

The first is to our health as the virus spreads through the U.S. population. The second is to our economy as more businesses, schools, and events shut down to slow the spread of the contagion.

We must not underestimate the economic threat because the Chinese Communist Party is using the pandemic to achieve its goal of supplanting the United States as the world’s leading economic, diplomatic, and military power.

Sounds unbelievable?

A new report from Horizon Advisory consultants details Beijing’s post-virus strategy—already operational—to leverage the pandemic to seize global market share in key industries, further global dependence on Chinese manufacturing, and reverse efforts in the United States and elsewhere to decouple from the People’s Republic.

“Beijing intends to use the global dislocation and downturn to attract foreign investment, to seize strategic market share and resources—especially those that force dependence, and to proliferate global information systems; to as Chinese sources put it, ‘leap-frog’ industrially, ‘overtake around the corner’ strategically, capture the ‘commanding heights’ globally. Beijing intends to reverse recent U.S. efforts to counteract China’s subversive international presence; at the same time to chip away at U.S.-Europe relations. In other words, Beijing will use COVID-19 to accelerate its long-standing, strategic offensive,” the Horizon report states...

Excerpted from: https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/17/chinas-post-virus-plan-to-destroy-americas-economy/

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: China’s Post-Virus Plan to Destroy America’s Economy
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 03:45:18 pm »
This article lays out my thinking far better than I ever could.  I'm convinced that this is what is going on.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 08:50:49 pm »
Oh yeah.  In real estate alone China is very well invested.  And if people cannot catch up on mortgages they will have a Chinese dream market.

https://www.citylab.com/life/2017/07/chinese-investmment-in-us-real-estate/534894/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 09:07:07 pm »
This article lays out my thinking far better than I ever could. I'm convinced that this is what is going on.

Ditto.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 09:33:14 pm »
Who is China going to sell all their crap to if the rest of the world is broke?

No one.

China was first to dive into the economic crash and will likely be the last one to get out.

Before all this China had 1/6 the per capita GDP of the USA. Think about that for a moment. China could well have a hard time feeding itself for awhile.