Author Topic: 'Literally beyond comprehension': Sanders accuses Trump of buying off swing states with coronavirus  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Literally beyond comprehension': Sanders accuses Trump of buying off swing states with coronavirus relief money
by John Gage
 | April 04, 2020 11:40 AM

Sen. Bernie Sanders claimed President Trump will use relief package money to buy off swing states to vote for him in the 2020 presidential election.

"If you think that during a campaign, you’re not going to see a lot of money from the Trump administration going to battleground states, to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, you would be grossly underestimating the venality of this president," the Vermont independent said Friday on Bill Maher's HBO show.

"It is literally beyond comprehension. We have a president who has done so much harm in this entire process," he added when Maher claimed Trump was sending aid to Florida "but not here to California or Illinois or Massachusetts."

Despite Maher's claim, California Gov. Gavin Newsom has praised Trump's "proactive" help with his state during the coronavirus pandemic. "I’m not doing it to kiss the ring, I’m not doing it in a way, you know — I’m just being forthright with the president. He returns calls, he reaches out, he’s been proactive," Newsom said Friday about the president.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/literally-beyond-comprehension-sanders-accuses-trump-of-buying-off-swing-states-with-coronavirus-relief-money
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders: It’s Not ‘Crazy’ to Suggest Trump Won’t Leave Office if He Loses
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/04/sanders-its-not-crazy-to-suggest-trump-wont-leave-office-if-he-loses/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
'Literally beyond comprehension': Sanders accuses Trump of buying off swing states with coronavirus relief money
by John Gage
 | April 04, 2020 11:40 AM

Sen. Bernie Sanders claimed President Trump will use relief package money to buy off swing states to vote for him in the 2020 presidential election.

"If you think that during a campaign, you’re not going to see a lot of money from the Trump administration going to battleground states, to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, you would be grossly underestimating the venality of this president," the Vermont independent said Friday on Bill Maher's HBO show.

"It is literally beyond comprehension. We have a president who has done so much harm in this entire process," he added when Maher claimed Trump was sending aid to Florida "but not here to California or Illinois or Massachusetts."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/literally-beyond-comprehension-sanders-accuses-trump-of-buying-off-swing-states-with-coronavirus-relief-money

Think about how Trump would have voiced the same complaint about an opponent. It would have resonated because he would have spoke plainly and bluntly, using words like "bribe" "criminal" "corrupt" and "rig." I don't care if by November Biden is eating crayons and drooling; I have little doubt that Team Trump would much rather run against Sanders.

"grossly underestimating the venality" LOL. That'll move the blue collar vote.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline PeteS in CA

Really? Got evidence?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bernie Sanders, the other crazy old White dude running for the democrat nomination for President

You can always count on a democrat accusing someone else of what they would have done

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:48:22 pm by GtHawk »