Author Topic: BREAKING: New York Mistakingly Allowed Coronavirus-Infected Patients Onto Comfort Ship  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Follow Jon Dougherty
Posted April 4, 2020 in Politics , Source: foxnews, noqreport,

Just when you thought that New York Democrats couldn’t screw up their response to the mounting coronavirus emergency any worse…they did.

Fox News reports that somehow, someone allowed “multiple patients” who are currently infected with COVID-19 to be transferred to the USNS Comfort, the U.S. Navy hospital ship President Trump ordered to waters off New York City last week.

According to sources who spoke to the news organization, the patients were transferred to the 1,000-bed ship from the Javits Center “by mistake.”

People familiar with the incident say that the number of COVID patients brought on board the vessel number “less than five,” but of course, that hasn’t been independently verified yet.

Fox News reported further:

The patients were transferred sometime Friday, according to the officials. At the time the patients were transferred to the hospital ship Comfort, the initial screening did not indicate they were positive, officials said.

The hospital ship is located on Pier 90 on Manhattan’s west side and arrived in New York Monday.  The vessel has a “couple dozen” patients on board right now, according to chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman.

Part of the protocol before receiving patients onboard Comfort is for a coronavirus test to be performed.  The swab test came back hours later, the patients remained in isolation and spent a night onboard the vessel, which is only supposed to treat trauma patients, not Covid-19 positive patients.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-new-york-mistakingly-allowed-coronavirus-infected-patients-onto-comfort-ship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Democrats are either idiots or deliberately trying to savatage Trump's battle against Covid19.

I am leaning toward savatage no one could be that stupid.

Now that ship needs to be sanitized, not an easy/quick thing to do.

Offline skeeter

Democrats are either idiots or deliberately trying to savatage Trump's battle against Covid19.

I am beginning to agree. They've resisted every single useful thing he's proposed and done to combat this virus. They've blamed him for its existence. Why wouldn't they do what they could to worsen the problem? They are that nuts.

Offline libertybele

Oh, please .... do not underestimate the stupidity of the DEMS.

But, do I think this was deliberate to sabotage Trump's efforts?  Yes, they are that bat crap crazy!  I still think that there is a strong possibility that the Chinese virus is a deliberate attempt orchestrated by the DEMS to crash Trump's economy and to recapture the WH ... compliments of Slow Joe and company.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm a high level devotee of Hanlon's Razor, 24th Degree, but the CRAP done by:

* Cuomo - demanding twice as many ventilators as his state task force had previously said would be necessary and then stashing the several thousand the Feds sent him in stockpiles;

* Sisolak - threatening the licenses of doctors if they prescribed Chloroquine off-label for Covid-19;

* Whitmer - threatening the licenses of doctors and pharmacists if they prescribed and dispensed Chloroquine off-label for Covid-19.

Crap like that - needlessly tying up scarce equipment and obstructing treatment - very clearly were acts of #Resist.

This supposed F-up had the effect of exposing parts of the ship, equipment, and personnel who were unprepared for it to the coronavirus. The pertinent rooms, hallways, and equipment will have to be disinfected, and potentially exposed personnel may have to be quarantined. IOW, a significant part of the operation of the ship has been impacted.

That this of itself would be the consequence is so blatantly obvious that I would have a hard time ascribing this act alone to stupidity. In the context of Cuomo's ventilator stunt and Cuomo's and de Blah-Blah's constant barrage of lies and political BS, yeah, this might have been intentional sabotage.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, right. Accidentally on purpose. 9999hair out0000

Weigh anchor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis