Author Topic: GRAHAM: The Kavanaugh Roasters Hide Biden’s Accuser  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GRAHAM: The Kavanaugh Roasters Hide Biden’s Accuser
« on: April 04, 2020, 02:52:20 pm »
April 4th, 2020
GRAHAM: The Kavanaugh Roasters Hide Biden’s Accuser
By  Tim GrahamDailyWire.com

On March 25, Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer for Joe Biden, made a disturbing accusation about her old boss. She claimed in a podcast episode with Katie Halper of Rolling Stone that then-Sen. Biden sexually assaulted her in a secluded area of the Capitol in 1993, pushing her against a wall, trying to kiss her and penetrating her with his fingers.

Like many accusers, Reade cannot prove this happened. The Biden campaign quickly denied it. “Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims,” deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield said in a statement. “We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false.”

But are those obligated reporters rigorously vetting these claims? Are reporters pounding the pavement and incessantly droning on their cellphones over this? There’s no sign of any of that.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/graham-the-kavanaugh-roasters-hide-bidens-accuser?%3Futm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=restlesspatriot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: GRAHAM: The Kavanaugh Roasters Hide Biden’s Accuser
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 03:33:11 pm »
Straight out of the Chappaquaw Crime Cartel's book on how to deal with "bimbo eruptions" formulated in the '80s an' '90s an' pioneered by the Kennedy gang dating back to the 1910s. Kinda standard operating procedure for the Dis-Loyal Opposition, isn't it.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.