Author Topic: Biden says his administration could help grow 'bench' for Democrats  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says his administration could help grow 'bench' for Democrats
By Tal Axelrod - 04/04/20 09:20 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he could fill his administration with younger people to try to build a “bench” for the Democratic Party.

Biden said during a virtual fundraiser Friday night that he has had conversations with “younger, really qualified people” who he says could be leaders in the near future about joining him should he win the White House in November.

“There are a number of people like you, and I’m not being a wise guy, who have been helping me, they’re serious people who I’ve had discussions with about…asking them are they willing to come into a government if I get elected?” Biden said, according to a pool report of his remarks.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/491147-biden-says-his-administration-could-help-grow-bench-for-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden says his administration could help grow 'bench' for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 01:50:06 pm »
Biden says his administration could help grow 'bench' for Democrats

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he could fill his administration with younger people to try to build a “bench” for the Democratic Party.

I'm sure Joe will have a lot input for growing that base in the female demographic born 2008-2012. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 06:21:35 pm »
Like the way he did during the Obama Administration? :silly: The Clintons and Obama were parasites on the Dem Party, IMO. And Biden was complicit in that parasitic package.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 10:33:55 pm »
He still is totally clueless, isn't he. Anybody with half a brain knows the Dis-Loyal Opposition in collusion with the Chappaquaw Crime Cartel is gonna pull off the biggest bait an' switch at the convention in Milwaukee. He's not gonna be the nominee an' he won't be elected President.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:35:20 pm by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 06:13:44 am »
The 'Group W Bench'....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.