Author Topic: Earth’s Temperature Plunged in March — Global Cooling from here on out  (Read 515 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by Cap Allon 4/2/2020

The Global Lower Atmosphere plunged 0.28C in March to 0.48C, from its (expected early-year) high of 0.76C in February. Looking at the Sun, the cycles, the past, and the graphs, it is reasonable to assume there’s only one trend from here on out, and that’s down…

Take the previous anomalous “warming spikes” on the UAH Satellite-Based Temperature of the Global Lower Atmosphere chart (below) — they generally occur at the beginning of a year, and then are quickly followed by a sharp downward plunge:

A continuation of March’s sharp downward plunge (with the odd bump on the way) is highly probable over the months ahead, and we can now consider a reading below baseline by the end of the year “likely”.

The Grand Solar Minimum is intensifying.

Sunspots (a good barometer for solar activity) are still missing in 2020, and there are still few signs of the next solar cycle (25) firing-up. The Sun has been blank for 70 days so far this year (or 76% of the time), and as a result we remain firmly in Solar Minimum territory of cycle 24. It’s been a long and deep Minima, too; this spell of reduced solar activity began bottoming-out way back in late 2017, and it’s also been the deepest of the past 100+ years.

Solar cycle 24 was also the weakest of the past 100+ years:

More: https://electroverse.net/earths-temperature-plunged-in-march/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cooling?
Now that warm weather will (hopefully) stop the virus, can we blame the Warmists for this disaster? Pretty please?  :0001:
(I know, not without pandering to the myth that they could do anything about the climate)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Cooling?
Now that warm weather will (hopefully) stop the virus, can we blame the Warmists for this disaster? Pretty please?  :0001:
(I know, not without pandering to the myth that they could do anything about the climate)
Unsure, but we can sure blame them for reduction of crops
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington