Author Topic: Jared Kushner slammed for saying the federal medical supply stockpile isn’t meant for states  (Read 583 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Jared Kushner slammed for saying the federal medical supply stockpile isn’t meant for states

“The notion of the federal stockpile is that it’s supposed to be our stockpile. It’s not supposed to be states’ stockpiles that they then use.”

That was White House senior advisor Jared Kushner during Thursday night’s coronavirus task force briefing, in response to being asked about states that have reported shortages of medical supplies such as face masks and gloves during the COVID-19 outbreak.

He continued, “When you have governors saying that the federal government hasn’t given them what they need, I would encourage you to ask them, have you looked within your state to make sure you haven’t been able to find the resources?”

These remarks by the president’s son-in-law drew ridicule and scorn on social media overnight Thursday into Friday morning, with phrases such as “our stockpile” and hashtags such as #KushnerIsAnIdiot trending on Twitter TWTR, -0.217% as many lawmakers pointed out that the Strategic National Stockpile is, in fact, intended for the states, and not federal employees.

Former White House ethics chief Walter Shaub, who served under President Obama and President Trump, tweeted that, “It is for the American people ... as the federal government’s OWN strategic national stockpile website assures us!” ............

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared-kushner-slammed-for-saying-the-federal-medical-supply-stockpile-isnt-meant-for-states-2020-04-03?mod=home-page
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Jared Kushner slammed for saying the federal medical supply stockpile isn’t meant for states

“The notion of the federal stockpile is that it’s supposed to be our stockpile. It’s not supposed to be states’ stockpiles that they then use.”

That was White House senior advisor Jared Kushner during Thursday night’s coronavirus task force briefing, in response to being asked about states that have reported shortages of medical supplies such as face masks and gloves during the COVID-19 outbreak.

He continued, “When you have governors saying that the federal government hasn’t given them what they need, I would encourage you to ask them, have you looked within your state to make sure you haven’t been able to find the resources?”

These remarks by the president’s son-in-law drew ridicule and scorn on social media overnight Thursday into Friday morning, with phrases such as “our stockpile” and hashtags such as #KushnerIsAnIdiot trending on Twitter TWTR, -0.217% as many lawmakers pointed out that the Strategic National Stockpile is, in fact, intended for the states, and not federal employees.

Former White House ethics chief Walter Shaub, who served under President Obama and President Trump, tweeted that, “It is for the American people ... as the federal government’s OWN strategic national stockpile website assures us!” ............

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared-kushner-slammed-for-saying-the-federal-medical-supply-stockpile-isnt-meant-for-states-2020-04-03?mod=home-page

Need these nobodies, these know-nothings, these never-rans, these nattering nabobs questioning Jared's judgment to shut up.
Need them to stop questioning Jared's brilliance.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Who's it for then?  China?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.