Author Topic: And Trump Takes Advice From This Quack? ...Dr. Fauci Says He Will Lift Social Distancing Restriction  (Read 2278 times)

Offline DB

@I've given as good as I've gotten.  I don't take it personal.  If I did I'd have left here a couple months after I was invited over from TOS.
You are a very valuable contributor here even when we disagree. We disagree on this particular issue but agree on the vast majority of others. It is okay to disagree. In this particular case, in my opinion, there are far too many unknowns to really know with confidence what the right thing to do is with certainty. Adjustments have to be made based on what actually happens.

I've had a heart attack and have had kidney cancer and I have a family that depends on me. Fortunately I don't have high blood pressure. I also have an 84 year old mother that lives in the same household along with two young adult daughters. The risks are very real for us.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don't believe that's supposed to be Soros, but Bill Gates.
You are of course correct @mountaineer the drawing is far too young to be Soros.  I am chagrined to have not realized it earlier.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:23:38 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I just figured it's an Alien Bigfoot with glasses.  "Them."

Some days the news just looks like another empty Q-Drop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I know what you mean @Cyber Liberty It seems everywhere we look people are redirecting our anger to a new target instead of reminding us how hard our government is trying to work together to solve this problem.  Disagreements turn into declarations of Treason too quickly, and good intentions are dismissed as propaganda.  We don't have to play the roles that others have scripted for us.  We can question the path before us.  I'm trying to tell myself this as much as I say it to you.  Thank you for your response, and stay safe.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: A man with a very definite agenda in this matter.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yowsa: A man with a very definite agenda in this matter.

I have an agenda too, but nobody seems to care about that messy freedom and stuff.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Soros is the single, all purpose "true conservative" reason for everything.

LIV doesn't even come close.

Keeping some TDS trolls on retainer, keeps the clicks coming.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Keeping some TDS trolls on retainer, keeps the clicks coming.
What does that mean?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org