Author Topic: Trump considers ban on flights between coronavirus hot spots  (Read 298 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump considers ban on flights between coronavirus hot spots
« on: April 02, 2020, 05:14:25 am »
Trump considers ban on flights between coronavirus hot spots
by Rob Crilly
 | April 01, 2020 08:48 PM

President Trump announced that he is considering a plan to halt flights between coronavirus hot spots as more states issued orders to keep residents at home as they battle a pandemic that could kill almost a quarter of a million in the United States.

This week, he extended social distancing guidelines but, on Wednesday, said he was not ready to issue a national stay-at-home order.
The issue of air travel was raised earlier in the day by White House ally Sen. Lindsey Graham, who tweeted that flights were still operating from New York to places including Detroit and New Orleans.

“Does this make sense in terms of aggressive containment?” the South Carolina Republican asked.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-considers-ban-on-flights-between-coronavirus-hot-spots
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump considers ban on flights between coronavirus hot spots
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 05:16:42 am »
I can't understand why we haven't stopped this already.  It never made sense.  They are shutting down businesses indefinitely but people are still getting on flights and going here and there.  I said quite awhile ago anyone abroad should have come home weeks ago.  If they haven't they shouldn't be allowed to now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline MajorClay

Re: Trump considers ban on flights between coronavirus hot spots
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 02:07:37 pm »
Medical personnel are flying into the hot zones.