Author Topic: Stacey Abrams: ‘I Would Be Happy to Serve’ as Biden’s Running Mate  (Read 392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trent Baker 1 Apr 2020

Wednesday on “MSNBC Live,” former Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams addressed speculation she could be former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate.

Abrams said she has not been in conversation with the Biden campaign, but she is “very honored to be considered” and would be “happy to serve” with Biden. She also touted her experience and how she has been an “effective leader.”

“I have not been in conversation with Vice President Biden, but I’m very honored to be considered,” Abrams told anchor Craig Melvin. “I believe I bring the experience in the public sector, the private sector, the non-profit sector. I’ve also done international work and I’ve been an effective leader. Just this year and last year I stood up a 20-state network to ensure protection of our elections. But more than anything, I’m committed to helping serve this country with the common sense, with the leadership and with the experience to work at the state and national level because we have to remember, part of the response we’re seeing right now in lieu of leadership from the national level has been our states, and it’s been my privilege for 11 years to help lead the state of Georgia as Democratic leader for seven years and as a state legislator for 11 years.”

Melvin asked if Abrams would answer the phone if Biden were to call.

She replied, “I would absolutely answer the phone, and I would be happy to serve as a running mate, not only for the election, but also serve as a partner in an administration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/01/stacey-abrams-i-would-be-happy-to-serve-as-bidens-running-mate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Trent Baker 1 Apr 2020

Wednesday on “MSNBC Live,” former Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams addressed speculation she could be former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate.

Abrams said she has not been in conversation with the Biden campaign, but she is “very honored to be considered” and would be “happy to serve” with Biden. She also touted her experience and how she has been an “effective leader.”

“I have not been in conversation with Vice President Biden, but I’m very honored to be considered,” Abrams told anchor Craig Melvin. “I believe I bring the experience in the public sector, the private sector, the non-profit sector. I’ve also done international work and I’ve been an effective leader. Just this year and last year I stood up a 20-state network to ensure protection of our elections. But more than anything, I’m committed to helping serve this country with the common sense, with the leadership and with the experience to work at the state and national level because we have to remember, part of the response we’re seeing right now in lieu of leadership from the national level has been our states, and it’s been my privilege for 11 years to help lead the state of Georgia as Democratic leader for seven years and as a state legislator for 11 years.”

Melvin asked if Abrams would answer the phone if Biden were to call.

She replied, “I would absolutely answer the phone, and I would be happy to serve as a running mate, not only for the election, but also serve as a partner in an administration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/01/stacey-abrams-i-would-be-happy-to-serve-as-bidens-running-mate/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!   If Biden chooses her, then I'll KNOW that he's senile.
If Biden does have two marbles left, he'll choose that cute, thicc governor from Michigan.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline mountaineer

Serve me some pancakes, woman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

They all,  want us to be a turd world country.  Like obama wanted. Communists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She also touted her experience and how she has been an “effective leader.”

Yep.
She ain't never been in an election that she conceded yet..!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hi Stacy, meet Geraldine Ferraro.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is not a normal situation
Whoever the DNC appoints as the so called Vice President will be the POTUS.
Even Democrats are acknowledging that Biden will likely not be coherent in November.
There is no Biden VP. There is only a Biden replacement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Has she conceded the Georgia Governor's race yet?

I think she'd have to do that before she could go on the campaign trail with The Sniffer.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mortarman

Well, when she finds out that the Pantsuit Assassin is gonna choose Mean Amy as her running mate in about 4 1/2 months she can always return to her street corner at Mitchell St. an' Washington St. She's prolly antsy 'cuz due to the stay at home orders an' such, she's not able to lure in any customers. Since she's such a failure at the second oldest profession, she prolly fell back onto the first oldest profession.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.