Author Topic: PBS Reporter Gleefully Says Attacking Trump Must Be a ‘Team Sport’ for the Media  (Read 379 times)

Offline mrclose

Proving massive bias in the media, PBS “reporter” Yamiche Alcindor was heard happily exclaiming that the role of the press is to be Trump’s enemy.

Speaking to left-winger Ali Velshi on MSNBC on Sunday, Alcindor was heard crowing that attacking Trump is a “team sport” for the media. And she insisted that the whole of the press corps must align to the attack and must “have each other’s back” in opposition to Trump.

Alcindor was speaking about an example of the media’s ignorant treatment of the president during another contentious press conference on Sunday. Alcindor was whining that she didn’t get enough attention during the conference.

“I have to say thank you to Jeremy of CNN for giving me the opportunity to ask my second question. We know now that covering President Trump sometimes is like a team sport. We have to have each other’s back in the press corps and Jeremy had my back today,” Alcindor told the MSNBC host.

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/pbs-reporter-gleefully-says-attacking-trump-must-be-a-team-sport-for-the-media/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remind me again how much of our tax money went to support this sort of crap...What, 75 million?  9999hair out0000
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

Ya know. Back before President Trump took office, I has an idea of how the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda should be dealt with by this administration. It involved revoking all White House press passes an' making them re-apply in a office in a construction trailer down a long washboard like gravel road in the deep woods of West Virginia. Also the White House briefing room would be moved out of the White House an' across the street to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in a room that would only accommodate 25 people. Also admittance would be on a rotating basis by Press Credentials Serial Number. Also only three questions per reporter. No repeat questions. If someone has already aksed the question, no rewording the question. Any violations mean instant revocation of press credentials an' removal by whatever force deemed necessary (to include handcuffs, nightsticks an' tazers). The vermin have to learn, they do not run things.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Proving massive bias in the media, PBS “reporter” Yamiche Alcindor was heard happily exclaiming that the role of the press is to be Trump’s enemy.
Speaking to left-winger Ali Velshi on MSNBC on Sunday, Alcindor was heard crowing that attacking Trump is a “team sport” for the media. And she insisted that the whole of the press corps must align to the attack and must “have each other’s back” in opposition to Trump."

Why does this woman still HAVE a White House press pass...?

Offline mortarman

"Proving massive bias in the media, PBS “reporter” Yamiche Alcindor was heard happily exclaiming that the role of the press is to be Trump’s enemy.
Speaking to left-winger Ali Velshi on MSNBC on Sunday, Alcindor was heard crowing that attacking Trump is a “team sport” for the media. And she insisted that the whole of the press corps must align to the attack and must “have each other’s back” in opposition to Trump."

Why does this woman still HAVE a White House press pass...?

Same reason Acosta kept his after roughing up a White House intern. PMS-Alphabet soup has lawyers up the ying-yang an' all remaining Sock Monkey judges on speed dial.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.