Author Topic: Tucker: We Sent 18 Tons of Medical Supplies to China After the Pandemic Broke out, ‘Are You Shocked  (Read 394 times)

Offline mrclose

CARLSON: “But here’s the most amazing of all.

On February 7th of this year, after the pandemic had already arrived in the United States, the U.S. State Department announced that almost 18 tons of medical supplies, including masks, gowns, and respirators, were being shipped to China, the country that started this disaster, the country whose duplicity made it worse, the country whose economy is outstripping ours. That country got 18 tons of American medical supplies, supplies that we desperately need. Are you shocked by that?

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=281131

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mortarman

I ain't shocked. After dropping $150B on the Tarmac in Tehran to bribe people who lie to us as a matter of course, of course we would give medical supplies we would need ourselves to the very people who unleashed this bio-attack on the world. Even when they don't need 'em, an' accuse us of their own villainy.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Meanwhile the ChiComs are shipping out tons of home grown medical supplies to countries and the countries getting that aid say they are seeing an 80% failure rate in what was shipped to them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!