Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: RNC Chairwoman Gives Honest Assessment Of GOP’s Chances Of Taking Back The House After Co  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: RNC Chairwoman Gives Honest Assessment Of GOP’s Chances Of Taking Back The House After Coronavirus

Daily Caller Productions
Contributor
March 31, 2020 2:26 PM ET

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel joined Daily Caller senior White House correspondent for an exclusive interview.

McDaniel talked about her own experience with coronavirus, her home state governor’s beef with President Donald Trump, and explained how the pandemic is impacting both the presidential election and Republicans’ chances of taking back the House and Senate.

WATCH:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/exclusive-rnc-chairwoman-gops-taking-back-the-house-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Blue Yonder

This is to me the main thing.  If Trump loses to Biden or Democrat to Be Named Later, it's over.  But without the House, a lot just won't get done.  Today is such a dark day for us as a country, I'm really just venting, I guess. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is to me the main thing.  If Trump loses to Biden or Democrat to Be Named Later, it's over.  But without the House, a lot just won't get done.  Today is such a dark day for us as a country, I'm really just venting, I guess.

@Blue Yonder Welcome to TBR....that's what we do here is vent. I don't want to even think about Trump losing in Nov. especially to Biden, God help us!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Welcome, @Blue Yonder!  Air Force?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online corbe

Welcome to TBR @Blue Yonder are you a flyboy?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.