Author Topic: Libs shamefully mock God-fearing MyPillow CEO as he vows to make 50k masks a day; CNN cuts him  (Read 2733 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

A suggestion; before canonizing Lindell, a dose of reality might be appropriate.
To his credit; he turned his life around by quitting booze and drugs, yet his
business behavior has been less than exemplary.
He settled out of Court for $ millions w/several States, charges of
deceptive/false advertising where "My Pillow" promoted its product by claiming
that its pillows eased/mitigated the symptoms of acid reflux, menopause,
cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, migraine and fibromyalgia;
w/o any test evidence to support these claims.

So hospitals should refuse the masks? Or maybe the masks aren't being made? I'm looking for relevance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So hospitals should refuse the masks? Or maybe the masks aren't being made? I'm looking for relevance.

Small-minded Contrarians gotta Contrary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

Watch the usual suspects doing their daily full-frontal.
Lindell has much to be proud of and thanked for; yet like all Men, he is hardly perfect.
But for the Fan Club, Lindell's support for Trump, deifies him, rendering him exempt
from any criticism; while his naysayers are vilified.
How predictable!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lindell has much to be proud of and thanked for; yet like all Men, he is hardly perfect.
But for the Fan Club, Lindell's support for Trump, deifies him, rendering him exempt
How predictable!!!

"Fan club?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

There are extraordinarily few positive things that ever result from a national disaster, and those usually involve a reawakening of patriotism or faith or compassion.

But one of the less-appreciated results of such an awful event is that serves as a light switch in a dank, dark place; suddenly, all of the cockroaches are revealed even as they scurry back into their rotten holes.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Absalom

There are extraordinarily few positive things that ever result from a national disaster, and those usually involve a reawakening of patriotism or faith or compassion.
But one of the less-appreciated results of such an awful event is that serves as a light switch in a dank, dark place; suddenly, all of the cockroaches are revealed even as they scurry back into their rotten holes.
-------------------------------
Au contraire.
Tests measure Man throughout life.
This is Nature's turn.
Either Character emerges or it won't.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:35:37 am by Absalom »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A suggestion; before canonizing Lindell, a dose of reality might be appropriate.
To his credit; he turned his life around by quitting booze and drugs, yet his
business behavior has been less than exemplary.
He settled out of Court for $ millions w/several States, charges of
deceptive/false advertising where "My Pillow" promoted its product by claiming
that its pillows eased/mitigated the symptoms of acid reflux, menopause,
cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, migraine and fibromyalgia;
w/o any test evidence to support these claims.
Right. Because you give an attorney a chink to exploit and he will be there collecting his contingency fee.

BTW, without a double blind FDA supervised 'study' complete with placebos (how do you do that with a pillow?) then all the "anecdotal evidence" in the world just doesn't matter, and the testimonials of thousands of customers are for naught.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

Hardly criticizing Lindell for being a businessman
and self promoter of his product as it's what they do.
Conversely, refuse to romanticize him as some sort of guru.
He is what he is; a Man making a living. Nothing more.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sadly this guy's business will suffer due to his patriotic actions and liberal stupidity......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

Hardly criticizing Lindell for being a businessman
and self promoter of his product as it's what they do.
Conversely, refuse to romanticize him as some sort of guru.
He is what he is; a Man making a living. Nothing more.
How many masks have to sewn, how many ventilators have you built? Are you turning your business over to aid in combating this pandemic?
And before your smarmy attitude kicks in, I spent the last 6 days writing and 3 days putting my curriculum online by making videos scanning drawings so that my students will be able to have all the material for their college level drawing class.
And for the record I have a Niece and two close friends that are ICU nurses. My Niece had to wear the same mask for 4 twelve hour sifts because @$$hole Cuomo did not bother to replenish the strategic reserve of medical equipment after Obozo's mishandling of H1N1. So yeah I am damn grateful that men like Lindell are stepping up to do the right thing.
And while I am on my soapbox Remington Arms has offered to build the ventilators that @$$HOLE Cuomo wants to steal from upstate New York. But he has refused to even talk to them. Yeah he really gives a Shite about the people of his state.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

Sadly this guy's business will suffer due to his patriotic actions and liberal stupidity......

Well, every business is suffering now to some degree.  But I believe Mr. Lindell and his company will come through this.  From what I hear, his company makes good products and despite the whiners and complainers, Mr. Lindell has plenty of support from those who recognize that, in this time of trouble, he is one of the good guys, doing things to help, rather than hinder, the fight against this virus.  People will continue to buy his products and I expect many who were never customers before will start buying. 

Offline EdinVA

So the MyPillow guy changed his company product line to do what he can and gets criticized...
One of the Pizza chains is using their ovens to manufacture face shields.
And what do the oil companies do?  They shut down production to drive up prices.... No wonder they are unpopular...

Offline mortarman

Personally, I applaud his efforts in making libturd 'splodeyheads detonate on cue. The fact that it takes doing good to achieve that goal demonstrates what side of the divide the left is on.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Smokin Joe

So the MyPillow guy changed his company product line to do what he can and gets criticized...
One of the Pizza chains is using their ovens to manufacture face shields.
And what do the oil companies do?  They shut down production to drive up prices.... No wonder they are unpopular...
At $20/barrel? When was the last time oil was $20/barrel? It costs $40-$50 or more to break even.

Sell your product for half of what it costs and you will shut down your production, too, whether you want to or not.

But the next time the price of a barrel of oil hits $100+ remember I told you this: low prices are the cure for low prices.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No partisan on either side of this argument wants to admit it,but the truth is the left HATES Christianity because Christianity is their PRIME competition for influence/power,and "gaining the hearts and minds" of the people,and Christianity does a MUCH better job of helping people than communism has ever done or will ever do,because Christianity doesn't try to enslave people and take away their free will.

Christianity:  "God will make you free!"

Communism: "Becoming slaves to the state will make you free because you will no longer be forced to make any of your own decisions,so you won't be responsible for any mistakes.

You will be a free as a cow in the field because we will make all your decisions for you !"

Not hard to see why Communists have a chip on their shoulders,is it?

I have always believed that Marx used Christianity as the "launching pad" to "Kick-off Communism". He took what he thought would be useful,and used that as the base because it had been proven to work.

He and the communists that followed him see Communism as "Heaven on Earth,and you don't have to wait to die to enjoy it."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 03:02:49 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At some point you would think they would realize they are out of step with the rational public.

@verga

NEVER happen!

From their POV,the only people rational are fellow leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some idiots out there on Social Media are saying that having Lindell speak, was a violation of Church and State.

@GrouchoTex

Just out of curiosity,did any of them bother to explain that brain fart?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So we're s'pose to allow the Left-wing Fascist establish a state religion for everyone.

:pop41:

@mortarman

Yup! If you don't believe it,just ask one of them.

Offline GrouchoTex

@GrouchoTex

Just out of curiosity,did any of them bother to explain that brain fart?

No, but you can't fix stupid, anyway.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too bad I can't boycott something I boycotted 25 years ago.  Maybe we start boycotting companies that fund via ads this POS network that is now competition for Square Bob-Square Pants reruns. (ratings).

In this day in age, $ is the only vote of power. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just can't leave it alone, can you.

@skeeter @Absalom

If it is true,why do you care,and why aren't you either ignoring his post or thanking him for making it?

Do NOT get caught up in the right-wing version of the left's PC Conditioning. Something is either true or untrue,regardless of the politics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

Good luck with that one!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How predictable!!!

@Absalom

That's ONE way of looking at it,if you are a partisan bleep.

Another way to look at it is he has faults like all of us,and has managed to overcome some of the most difficult and then turn his life around and create something positive from it instead of all negatives.

NOBODY is perfect.

Other than me,of course!

Online Smokin Joe

Marx also described Religion as the opiate of the People.

His reasons for that animus were simple enough.
People who felt personal, physical sacrifice for other people were more likely to endure hardship without revolt, offering their suffering up to God for the absolution from their sins.
They could be controlled by the clergy to some extent, undermining politicians, and yes, Marx himself.
People who endure are less likely to revolt. They render unto Caesar, so long as Caesar isn't too greedy.

And yes, from the git-go, Christianity offers a choice.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

How do you figure that? Not many Dims frum de projecks were buying 90 dollar pillows to start with,and there are no bigger liars and hypocrites in all the known galaxies than the wealthy left,who were already buying them anyhow,and not going to quit. Hell,if he tripled the prices so the working classes couldn't afford them,that would just make them more attractive to the rich left elitists.

He is going to take a bit of a financial hit at first because of lowered production,but not much of one because so many people are either out of work or afraid of being out of work that they aren't buying luxury anything at this point in time,including pillows.